The Epic of Zektbach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For ALL of the English Speakers!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

You know the rules, and so do I.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hannes
Admin
Hannes

You know the rules, and so do I. Empty
PostSubject: You know the rules, and so do I.   You know the rules, and so do I. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 12:33 pm

Welcome, Welcome, fellow citizens of Aria Te'Laria! Just your friendly neighborhood admin here to lay down a few house rules! Please read them over carefully and remember to always play nice!

RULES:

• Please keep all discussion in their appropriate forums. I tried super hard to keep everything organized. If you think a new section may be needed, or changed, please shoot me a PM!
  • Please do not double post! Double posting is one of my biggest forum pet-peeves. If you were the last one to post, simply edit your previous post.
  • Please be polite! We all love Zektbach here. No, not everyone gets along perfectly, but at least be respectful of your fellow members. c:
  • Please no bumping, or one word posts. The threads aren't going anywhere, I promise.
  • Likewise, please no spamming! If you want to promote something of yours, you can talk about it in chat, but try to stay away from just flat-out shameless spam posting.
  • Please, no download links! I know this one might be a bit of a bummer, but I don't want any trouble here. If you have a download link that someone else wants, take it to PM, okay? c:

Alright! That outta do it! If you have any further questions, please PM myself or one of our mods!

Happy Zektbaching~!
Back to top Go down
http://saiyanserenityv.wix.com/zektbach
Hannes
Admin
Hannes

You know the rules, and so do I. Empty
PostSubject: Re: You know the rules, and so do I.   You know the rules, and so do I. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 11:09 am

Ah, one more thing I should mention for the lurkers out there:

Lurking is totally fine! Please upload an avatar anyway. There are times when I have difficulty finding spam accounts before they strike. Or those who make accounts and then never come back *sob*. So please. If your account has been activated for longer than a week and you still have no icon/avatar, I'm going to have to delete your account. It doesn't have to be anything fancy, you can even select a preset one if you so choose. :3
Back to top Go down
http://saiyanserenityv.wix.com/zektbach

You know the rules, and so do I.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Epic of Zektbach :: Welcome to Aria Te'Laria! :: Rules and Announcements-
Jump to: