The Epic of Zektbach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For ALL of the English Speakers!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Video Compilation

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Shamshir Zamouk

Shamshir Zamouk

Video Compilation - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Video Compilation   Video Compilation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 6:03 am

Semester started, been super busy. Got a lucky day off and finished ch 4 (not a whole lot different)
Back to top Go down
Jezza

Jezza

PostSubject: Re: Video Compilation   Video Compilation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 4:18 pm

I'm a bit sad the chapter 8 has no sound, it loose the magic of the story.

Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad 
Back to top Go down
Shamshir Zamouk

Shamshir Zamouk

PostSubject: Re: Video Compilation   Video Compilation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 1:19 am

Jezza wrote:
I'm a bit sad the chapter 8 has no sound, it loose the magic of the story.

Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad 

Yeah it was pretty good...I'm thinking of what to replace it with...

I need to do some editing of the last part of chapter 5 with info Matin has given and then 6 and 7 are already good to go and I can finish the last one and be done!
Back to top Go down
L'erisia

L'erisia

PostSubject: Re: Video Compilation   Video Compilation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 1:54 am

I've just popped back onto the forum and I must say these videos you have put up are amazing. I need to watch them all but the first video I have watched. Reading about all the characters and then watching the Ristaccia PV gave me goose bumps all over. Thank you so much for these wonderful videos! ^^
Back to top Go down
http://http://shiningdemonsdomain.tumblr.com/
Shamshir Zamouk

Shamshir Zamouk

PostSubject: Re: Video Compilation   Video Compilation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2014 1:40 am

L'erisia wrote:
I've just popped back onto the forum and I must say these videos you have put up are amazing. I need to watch them all but the first video I have watched. Reading about all the characters and then watching the Ristaccia PV gave me goose bumps all over. Thank you so much for these wonderful videos! ^^

Thank you! I have no skill at making videos or drawing (or I would totally make something amazing) but I felt like it was tricky trying to get all the story information, and when you combine the story with the music and PVs in the right order it is incredible which is what I am trying to do. I have SUCH a busy semester and am close to being totally done with the vids but I'm hoping this weekend will give me respite enough to finish finalizing at least one more chapter.
Back to top Go down
Nox Catorce

Nox Catorce

PostSubject: Re: Video Compilation   Video Compilation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 1:09 pm

So you are the author of that videos on Youtube?! lol! 
Incredible! I've been watching your videos there everyday, especially Chapter 3, in the part of the battle of Nox x Matin. It's so much tension that my mouth gets open from beginning to end. affraid  I would never realize that it's from someone of this forum, but now, that seems to be the first thing i could think. How could someone that don't takes part of discussions about informations in the story know so much things that can do so informative and exciting videos?
Congratulations, Shamshir, i'm watching the other videos in this post and loving each. Because of them i'm liking the epic each time more. Thank you very much!!!
Back to top Go down
Shamshir Zamouk

Shamshir Zamouk

PostSubject: Re: Video Compilation   Video Compilation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 9:28 pm

Nox Catorce wrote:
So you are the author of that videos on Youtube?! lol! 
Incredible! I've been watching your videos there everyday, especially Chapter 3, in the part of the battle of Nox x Matin. It's so much tension that my mouth gets open from beginning to end. affraid  I would never realize that it's from someone of this forum, but now, that seems to be the first thing i could think. How could someone that don't takes part of discussions about informations in the story know so much things that can do so informative and exciting videos?
Congratulations, Shamshir, i'm watching the other videos in this post and loving each. Because of them i'm liking the epic each time more. Thank you very much!!!

Thanks a ton! I am about to finish them up. As you can see from the first post I have all the videos done, but I need to edit information in the next one before I make it public with what Matin has told me. (Also last chapter needs some music replacement because youtube muted it -.-). Because adobe premier is kinda buggy especially for longer videos and the fact that changing slides means changing durations and trying to make it all fit in with the music...I have not been very motivated to get in and change those slides! But for whatever reason I have just decided to use this 3 day weekend to my advantage and finish them up. My video skills are pretty amateur, but I think it had to be all put into a video by someone!
Back to top Go down
Nox Catorce

Nox Catorce

PostSubject: Re: Video Compilation   Video Compilation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 11:20 am

Okay, good work and good luck!
Back to top Go down
Jezza

Jezza

PostSubject: Re: Video Compilation   Video Compilation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2014 10:28 am

Shamshir Zamouk wrote:

My video skills are pretty amateur, but I think it had to be all put into a video by someone!

Do you mean to add all the video into one ?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Video Compilation   Video Compilation - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Video Compilation
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2