The Epic of Zektbach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For ALL of the English Speakers!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hi everyone!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nox Catorce

Nox Catorce

Hi everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Hi everyone!   Hi everyone! Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 3:09 am

Hello, Zektbach fans. It's very much hapiness to me to join you finally as a member of the forum.

The first time i met Zektbach's music was by DDRX, when my brother danced Blind Justice. Immediately i got fascinated by the music, that mix of eletronic beat and classical melody. As i danced and listened the music, later, more i wanted to know the history of the music. One day, i researched it on Google, learned the twins' history on Wiki and entered the site, some days later. All on september of last year. Since that, discovering stories, music and the forum cheers 

I've wanted to be a member for much time, but i noticed that some members and posts's latest replies and visits were times ago, so i were afraid to join a "dead" forum and be the only living soul. But afterwards, with some members in recent activity, some post saying that this is due to pratically no new infromation released by Zekktbach, WICH I KNOW IT'S TRUE and the discovery that Shamshir is the one that is doing so brilliant videos about the epic on Youtube, i threw away the doubt and the shame. Here i am, at 2:00 a.m. in my local time, as i usually do when i go to computer at night.

I've noticed that there's no Nox in the forum, maybe because no one likes much his unhappy faces and fratricidal obsessions, but i like him, and it's not his fault, it's Ristaccia's. So i've taken the honor to be him.

I'm Brazilian and some time out of english classes or pratice, so sorry for mistakes, but i try Rolling Eyes . I'm also keyboard player, classical singer and theather student, i'm of art jocolor .
That's it, i think i said everything i wanted. I swear it's only for the presentation. Better to put all you want to be known of once Laughing .
Back to top Go down
Matin Catorce

Matin Catorce

Hi everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone!   Hi everyone! Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 8:58 am

Hi Nox,

Welcome to the forum.
The forum is usually used for more in depth discussion or posting the attempted translation. As no new Zektbach stuff is out and attempted translation is halted from being busy with other things in life, this forum has become really quiet.

For more casual fun and raving about Zektbach, tumblr definitely has more activity. So either if you have tumblr or not, occasionally checking zektbach tag in tumblr is another way to dwell more in zektbach fandom.
Back to top Go down
http://aomarine.weebly.com
Nox Catorce

Nox Catorce

Hi everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone!   Hi everyone! Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 11:00 am

Thank you, Matin, for the explanation. I will follow Tumblr activity as more alternative dynamic. But at the moment, there's a theory I concluded about a Ristaccia incrusted weapon, but as the focus now, in the part of the ristaccia pieces, is the unknown pieces, I'm not sure if I should share it now. Can you give me an advice please?
Back to top Go down
Matin Catorce

Matin Catorce

Hi everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone!   Hi everyone! Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 12:12 pm

Hi Nox.
You can post in the theories section about that. However this particular thread I made before seems to relate to your interest regarding Ristaccia pieces:
https://theepicofzektbach.editboard.com/t31-ristaccia-pieces

Please note that original post was made before the guidebook release.
Back to top Go down
http://aomarine.weebly.com
Jezza

Jezza

Hi everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone!   Hi everyone! Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 5:13 am

Hello Nox Catorce

Welcome to you, it's good to see some people still interested in the Zek world stories.
I have to agree with you regarding the activity of this forum i had the same impression when I join.
So share everything you know or want to know  Razz 

See you around
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hi everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone!   Hi everyone! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi everyone!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Epic of Zektbach :: Welcome to Aria Te'Laria! :: Introduce Yourself!-
Jump to: