The Epic of Zektbach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For ALL of the English Speakers!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Greetings~

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Malchut

Malchut

Greetings~ Empty
PostSubject: Greetings~   Greetings~ Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 2:34 am

Hello everyone, I am Malchut.

I am generally a very shy and reserved person until I get to know people, but I am going to try to break through that on here!
I learned about the greatness of Zektbach from my friend, Ido. She basically threw the stories at me, then gradually ranted everything in her knowledge at me until I fell in love with it as well. xD

My favorite song is Turii, I simply love melody and the history that it tells us. I really want to learn more about the fascinating world of Zektbach!

I hope to become great friends with everyone here~ -bow-
Back to top Go down
Ido

Ido

Greetings~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings~   Greetings~ Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 2:55 am

Hi, I'm Ido, also known as Sealer-of-Wenkamui on Tumblr, and Ushiwaka-O-Kami on DeviantArt~

I'm also shy, except when I get talking about Zektbach, since I love it so much, and tend to go on and on talking about it! So I'll probably be fairly active on these forums, I hope.

I discovered Zektbach after searching for a Xepher manga, and discovering Maya's artbook, which caused me to learn more about her art, which is where I first saw Zektbach. I told myself that as soon as I found and ordered that artbook, I would look into Zektbach, which is exactly what I did! And now, here I am, completely obsessed~

Favorite song?? That's waaaay too hard...so many excellent songs!! So lets just say Wenkamui! (All those strings, Yayoi Yula's voice, and it's my favorite part of the story!) But Kagachi, Ark Ouroboros, L'erisia (Primary Logic), Blind Justice, Turii ~Panta Rhei~, and Raison D'etre are also some of my favorites.

I want to get to know everyone, feel free to talk to me anytime~ if there is one thing I love to do, it's talk on and on about the Epic of Zektbach!
Back to top Go down
http://sealer-of-wenkamui.tumblr.com/
Matin Catorce

Matin Catorce

Greetings~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings~   Greetings~ Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 6:53 am

Hi everyone, Matin here, and usually everywhere I'm using 'aomarine' (can't resist to not use Matin here in Zektbach's forum XD)

I discovered Zektbach back in 2008 through Gundam 00 MAD in which then I searched the original source like being posessed (and OMG Blind Justice PV.. was like the most beautiful thing I ever see when I found it) Back then Zektbach was still just a mere nickname Tomosuke use for his fantasy type music? Anyway to cut it short as I already rambled elaborately on Tumblr 25 Days of The Epic of Zektbach...

My first and still my very favourite is Blind Justice, and obvious by now I'm a very huge Matin's fan and ship FaloxMatin like no tomorrow lol
Even though mostly only lurking before, I shared the days when everyone talked about Zektbach in Bemani forum. It is being missed greatly and I'm so happy we now have another forum for Zektbach's discussion!
Blind Justice and Falo+Matin aside, I like the concept of Malchut character. Strong fantasy aspect usually win me over easily, so next in line my fave songs are L'avide, The Sealer, Turii panta Rhei and Wenkamui (Trisagion purification prayer, novarista castle and Innocent wish I include as one set with my love for Matin and Blind Justice lol)

Anyway, nice to meet you everyone, hope we'll have a happy and fun Zektbach discussion here!
Back to top Go down
http://aomarine.weebly.com
L'erisia

L'erisia

Greetings~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings~   Greetings~ Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 10:53 pm

Hello everyone! L'erisia here. I'm MespritLover3212 on Deviantart and MespritLoverAnythingGoes on Tumblr! I don't really care what you guys call me, but if you don't want to call me L'erisia you can call me Mesprit.

I'm very nice and apparently like most people I'm very shy until I get to know you all. I've been into Zektbach since the of middle 2010.

I discovered Zektbach when I was searching for some MOTHER fan PV's. (MOTHER is a video game trilogy. It's mostly a JRPG, but one of the three games did get an obscure release). First I saw a Ristaccia fan video. "Hey, this is.... Interesting." Sadly for me, I wasn't to keen on the music at first. But it stuck in my for a while. I found myself humming it. The same user uploaded MOTHER + Blind Justice a couple months after the Ristaccia one. I was always a sucker for awesome symbolism, and the PV and music was just amazing. I wanted to learn about where these PV's came from and the music. The rest was just Google searching. No, no.... I have an okay knowledge of Zektbach. For a English speaker. So if I get anything wrong, just tell me! I would love to know what I didn't get.

Favorite piece of music.... That's a super hard one. A tie for my favorite is Ristaccia and Wenkamui. My second is Blind Justice and my third is L'erisia (Primary Logic). My favorite PV however is indeed Blind Justice because it's just awesome and it was my first PV that I understood ans just really enjoyed! I take my music very seriously and I'm very picky about what I listen to. I love all Zektbach songs.

My hope for this forum is that I learn a little bit more about Zetkbach's story and maybe you guys can help me fill in holes here and there that I've missed. (Like those drama CD's. I really don't know anything about them.)
Happy Zektbaching!
Back to top Go down
http://http://shiningdemonsdomain.tumblr.com/
Hannes
Admin
Hannes

Greetings~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings~   Greetings~ Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 3:04 pm

L'erisia wrote:
Hello everyone! L'erisia here. I'm MespritLover3212 on Deviantart and MespritLoverAnythingGoes on Tumblr! I don't really care what you guys call me, but if you don't want to call me L'erisia you can call me Mesprit.

I'm very nice and apparently like most people I'm very shy until I get to know you all. I've been into Zektbach since the of middle 2010.

I discovered Zektbach when I was searching for some MOTHER fan PV's. (MOTHER is a video game trilogy. It's mostly a JRPG, but one of the three games did get an obscure release). First I saw a Ristaccia fan video. "Hey, this is.... Interesting." Sadly for me, I wasn't to keen on the music at first. But it stuck in my for a while. I found myself humming it. The same user uploaded MOTHER + Blind Justice a couple months after the Ristaccia one. I was always a sucker for awesome symbolism, and the PV and music was just amazing. I wanted to learn about where these PV's came from and the music. The rest was just Google searching. No, no.... I have an okay knowledge of Zektbach. For a English speaker. So if I get anything wrong, just tell me! I would love to know what I didn't get.

Favorite piece of music.... That's a super hard one. A tie for my favorite is Ristaccia and Wenkamui. My second is Blind Justice and my third is L'erisia (Primary Logic). My favorite PV however is indeed Blind Justice because it's just awesome and it was my first PV that I understood ans just really enjoyed! I take my music very seriously and I'm very picky about what I listen to. I love all Zektbach songs.

My hope for this forum is that I learn a little bit more about Zetkbach's story and maybe you guys can help me fill in holes here and there that I've missed. (Like those drama CD's. I really don't know anything about them.)
Happy Zektbaching!

Fellow MOTHER fannnn! I absolutely LOVE those PVs, I actually have some of them posted on the main website!

Don't worry, there's still a lot about Zektbach that a lot of us English speakers don't know (curse you, drama C.D.s!). Hopefully we'll uncover everything we can, together!
Back to top Go down
http://saiyanserenityv.wix.com/zektbach
L'erisia

L'erisia

Greetings~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings~   Greetings~ Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 3:34 pm

Hannes wrote:

Fellow MOTHER fannnn! I absolutely LOVE those PVs, I actually have some of them posted on the main website!

Don't worry, there's still a lot about Zektbach that a lot of us English speakers don't know (curse you, drama C.D.s!). Hopefully we'll uncover everything we can, together!

Oh cool! I knew the MOTHER + Ristaicca was on the site... But is that Blind Justice + MOTHER one on there? <:'D YEAH FELLOW MOTHER FAN. Yes, yes. Hopefully our people on here that can understand Japanese and English can give us an overview. Yay yay! :'''D
Back to top Go down
Hannes
Admin
Hannes

Greetings~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings~   Greetings~ Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 3:58 pm

L'erisia wrote:
Hannes wrote:

Oh cool! I knew the MOTHER + Ristaicca was on the site... But is that Blind Justice + MOTHER one on there? <:'D YEAH FELLOW MOTHER FAN. Yes, yes. Hopefully our people on here that can understand Japanese and English can give us an overview. Yay yay! :'''D

I might have? If it isn't, I'll be quick to fix that. The IMAGERY. The SYMBOLISM. HNNGH. Just. The Blind Justice one hits me right in the feels. Especially the Claus and Porky stuff.

ANYWAY. *ahem* I'msorryIjusthavesomanyfeelings.
Back to top Go down
http://saiyanserenityv.wix.com/zektbach
L'erisia

L'erisia

Greetings~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings~   Greetings~ Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 4:13 pm

Hannes wrote:

I might have? If it isn't, I'll be quick to fix that. The IMAGERY. The SYMBOLISM. HNNGH. Just. The Blind Justice one hits me right in the feels. Especially the Claus and Porky stuff.

ANYWAY. *ahem* I'msorryIjusthavesomanyfeelings.

Don't worry, MOTHER 3 does bring out the "ugly sobs in a corner" type of emotion in me. So I understand. YEAH. THAT ONE PART WHEN LUCAS IS FACING PORKY THEN HE LIKE TRANSFORMS INTO NESS OR SOMEHING GOT ME. Blankbfjrosmal. Yes. FFFFEEELLLLLLSSSSS~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Greetings~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings~   Greetings~ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greetings~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Epic of Zektbach :: Welcome to Aria Te'Laria! :: Introduce Yourself!-
Jump to: