The Epic of Zektbach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For ALL of the English Speakers!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Zektbach Cosplay

Go down 
+8
Malchut
Lien~Clewing
Sigmatic Rufina
Matin Catorce
lemishie
Ido
Hannes
Sigma
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Sigma
Admin
Sigma

Zektbach Cosplay Empty
PostSubject: Zektbach Cosplay   Zektbach Cosplay Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 3:59 pm

If your planning a Zektbach costume or already created one.
Feel free to post pictures, plans, progress images, ask questions or anything else related to
Zektbach cosplay!

On my own plans I'm hoping to get together a Sigma costume, hopefully
I'll have more to post in the future!
Back to top Go down
http://zektbach.tumblr.com
Hannes
Admin
Hannes

Zektbach Cosplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zektbach Cosplay   Zektbach Cosplay Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 5:09 pm

Working on a Hannes cosplay *surprisesurprise* for our big group! I'm so excited to get this group together for MAGfest~

No pictures for now, as the dress is merely cut out, but I'll totally post some when I start putting her together! I'm really excited, as this is going to be my first attempt at weapon crafting! Also, I plan to make it interchangeable so that I can be silhouetted like the pop'n sprite! AHHH, my love for Hannes knows no bounds. XD
Back to top Go down
http://saiyanserenityv.wix.com/zektbach
Ido

Ido

Zektbach Cosplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zektbach Cosplay   Zektbach Cosplay Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 5:15 pm

Well, collosalcon was coming up (im going tomorrow, actually!) and I wanted to do some Zektbach cosplay, but I didn't have all that much time...so L'erisia looked simple enough, and she is pretty awesome, so yeah, here are just some pics i took with the webcam~ it's so much fun to wear!! Haha, and I really want to cosplay Ido and Gijiri in the future, I love them so much~

Zektbach Cosplay Photo_11
Zektbach Cosplay Photo_14
Zektbach Cosplay Photo_15
Back to top Go down
http://sealer-of-wenkamui.tumblr.com/
lemishie

lemishie

Zektbach Cosplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zektbach Cosplay   Zektbach Cosplay Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 6:16 pm

Ah. I did some Malchut cosplays before but I'll post that up (maybe) later. I dunno, I'm a bit embarrassed at the pantsu costume (as much as I love the little darling) all over again. ;____;

I am working on Empress Hannes in time for AX though. xD
(I was hoping to make it by AM2 but alas, school comes first. >: )
And I might have a photoshoot with my friends who are doing the BJ twins too. x3
-crossing my fingers that they'll get it done in time by the end of this month-

Urrr.... I do post up some progress-photos on my blog but for the sake of convenience of everyone,
I'll post up the cape, I guess?

Zektbach Cosplay Cape110

Zektbach Cosplay Cape210

Annnnnnd here's part of a completed sleeve. One more sleeve to go. -crai-

Zektbach Cosplay Sleeve10

I did have the main dress (bodice + skirt) all done but I didn't liked how the skirt was gathering too much and wanted a more flowly look so I'm going to redo it. Ai ya....>:

@Ido:
You look shooooooo adorable. 83
Make sure you take some more pics~

Last edited by lemishie on Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.lemishie.weebly.com
Hannes
Admin
Hannes

Zektbach Cosplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zektbach Cosplay   Zektbach Cosplay Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 6:38 pm

Oh my goooddddd, you guys are amazinggggg!!!

That L'erisia is just PERFECT, and oh man, I do not envy sewing Empress Hannes. I might do it in the future, but I doubt I have the skill right now to pull it off as nicely as I want to. DAT SLEEVE. <3
Back to top Go down
Matin Catorce

Matin Catorce

Zektbach Cosplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zektbach Cosplay   Zektbach Cosplay Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 7:23 pm

Everyone is so amazing and great! I did some but I don't deserve any credit or whatsoever since I don't make my costumes (except L'erisia and Turii Malchut, plus Lucis matin)
So I feel i shouldn't post here, but I love seeing everyone's great cosplays!

Woahhhh Ido, please do take moarrrrr photos pleaseee your L'erisia is amazing!
Mishieee I saw your Hannes Empress progress, so freaking awesome!
Ahhh i love empress Hannes outfit (that cape! That blue! That pattern!) I can't wait to see it completed <3

Andd so jelly with you guys are in one continent *sob*
the best i can conjure for group is 4 people OTL (and still 3 live in different continent as well ahahahah forever alone in land down under)
Hannes~~ please take billions of photos of your amazing group!
(ahh wish I can visit you all, moneyyyy come hereee)

Back to top Go down
http://aomarine.weebly.com
lemishie

lemishie

Zektbach Cosplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zektbach Cosplay   Zektbach Cosplay Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 1:58 am

@Hannes:
Yes, don't envy, it such a hard little big thing to sew! -crai- ;w;
But yesh~ Thankies, I love the sleeve with all the flashy tiny jewelry too. xD

@Matin:
You should still post though~ -enjoys anyone who cosplay Zektbach really-
Thankies too~ THE PATTERN WAS SO HARD TO DRAW ON. NEVAR AGAIN. -sobs- Q w Q

We should totally all gather into one location one day and have one big photoshoot.
ZEKTBACH FANS, UNITE! <3

Last edited by lemishie on Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sigmatic Rufina

Sigmatic Rufina

Zektbach Cosplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zektbach Cosplay   Zektbach Cosplay Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 2:33 am

Umm.. I want to cosplay Sigma, maybe next year with Netta as Lien. I hope it'll work out.
I do need to find a way to make the wig, all I know is I'll probably need to buy like 5 wigs orz
Back to top Go down
lemishie

lemishie

Zektbach Cosplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zektbach Cosplay   Zektbach Cosplay Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 2:50 am

Buy a few blonde wigs. Have a main wig and use the others to cut as her lightning strands. Use hair gel/hair spray and shape the lightning strands on the main wig (and the others if you want more strands). If you can, try to paint the blue part while the gel is still setting. If not, just paint afterward? Then super glue the other strands onto the main wig after everything dries and stabled.

.....But this is all in theory. I've never actually try to stylized a whole wig before (just extensions). o 3 o
Still, ideas for joooo~

@Matin:
Sigmatic Rufina (and Sigma) are experiencing the "god save me" moment we were once talking about a month (or two) ago, lawlz.

Back to top Go down
Matin Catorce

Matin Catorce

Zektbach Cosplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zektbach Cosplay   Zektbach Cosplay Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 5:51 am

@mishie: lol still not sure if i should post mine XD;

With sigma, I think 1 long thick blonde should do?
And to shape that lightning you actually can use the hair strands GLUED to a cardboard or stiff backing, borh sides. And... Glue, no hairgel, its not gonna stick enough for Sigma kind of hair...
Then for the gradient colour you can try copic ink? Or if you are cheap like me a watered down acrylic will do lmao. If you want to die wig I heard using the tint like copic ink is better since the wig will still smooth and all, but for malchut, since I know its going to be just one wig for one character type of thing, I just used acrylic lol. I imagine Sigma will also be a one character only type of wig..

Again its just theory I conjure when my cosplay partner said she wants to do Lien, in preparation incase she actually ask me to do Sigma...
Back to top Go down
Sigmatic Rufina

Sigmatic Rufina

Zektbach Cosplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zektbach Cosplay   Zektbach Cosplay Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 5:55 am

One long wig is problematic, it's better to buy one short full wig and 2 or 3 more long wigs to cut sections from and make the lightning shapes with, it'll look more clean I think.
About the dying, I actually thought of buying long yellow and blue wigs and then just make them together into the lightning shape without getting messy with gradient wig dying and such... @_@
I really don't know, but I should start planning it because I wanna cosplay Sigma really really bad. OTL

Also speaking of cosplay pics, I do have pics of my Matin cosplay but... I-I'm too shy to show them (Plus my cosplay kinda sucked so yeah)
Back to top Go down
lemishie

lemishie

Zektbach Cosplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zektbach Cosplay   Zektbach Cosplay Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 6:07 am

Copic? But copic ink is made mostly out of alcohol. D:
For future safety reason, it's best she doesn't do that if the chemical still lingers on the wig. Lest her hair might catch on fire or something. ;___; iiii

But yea, watered acrylic seems a safer and better bet. And cheap. Since we're all poor-ish. Lawlz. ; w ;

That would still be a bit difficult combining the two different colored wigs. Are you planning to glue/gel it together?

Trail and error? ;;;;

MORE MATIN COSPLAY? ME CURIOUS. 83

Back to top Go down
Sigmatic Rufina

Sigmatic Rufina

Zektbach Cosplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zektbach Cosplay   Zektbach Cosplay Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 6:12 am

Yeah, glewing them together carefully with tons of attention, I think it'll look more aesthetic this way, maybe use a bit of acrylic color to give the gradient effect to the hair when it switches from blonde to blue/ blue to green (I DUNNO WHICH I SHOULD CHOOSE. HELP ME. OH MOTHER OF RUFINAS THIS IS TOO HARD)

This is going to be one hell of a project, but it'll be worth it for showing my appreciation and love to Sigma~ ;////;

And y-yeah, another Matin cosplayer but my cosplay is not that great, only the Trisagion I made (And I'm not so sure about it either. It broke anyways T_T; )
Back to top Go down
Matin Catorce

Matin Catorce

Zektbach Cosplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zektbach Cosplay   Zektbach Cosplay Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 6:29 am

The copic ink is indeed contain alcohol, so when doing the dying its best on well ventilated place.
From what I read and heard from my talented amazing friend, there is another way which mixing it with different liquid as well and then you spray to the wig (if you do a whole wig dying). Left it dry, rinse a bit to wash out excess colour/ink, then air it and its done. Obviously alcohol being easily evaporate already long gone from the wig at the end.

As for gradient... I think painting it is much easier and cheaper than using different shade strands.
Otherwise what my photographer suggest, embed LED lights inbetween your wig and switch on, actual glowing hair (one of my friend did similar thing for Kakekyo Hitman Reborn)

If you can access shopping from Taobao, premade wefts/extensions can also make your life easier to sew to the main wig then you style each wefts to be the lightning bolt hair, and colour it at the end?
Back to top Go down
Sigmatic Rufina

Sigmatic Rufina

Zektbach Cosplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zektbach Cosplay   Zektbach Cosplay Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 6:35 am

I'm still not sure about how I'll do it, but probably I'll go with the painting thing (Because it's cheaper and budget issues orz)
I cannot access this site unfortunately because well.. The only languages I can read are Hebrew and English x'D;;;

I think I'll just make wefts from a longer wig, I don't think I have any other choice orz

About the color - Also not sure about it, I'm trying to decide between yellow turning blue and blue turning green\teal. I need to think about this one as well before I'll start orz
Back to top Go down
Hannes
Admin
Hannes

Zektbach Cosplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zektbach Cosplay   Zektbach Cosplay Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 1:58 pm

I've actually seen a lot of really good looking foam wigs (such as this Envy from FMA), and the shape of Sigma's wig would probably work really well with foam. It would be easier to color/gradient too! I'm not exactly sure how to make a foam wig, though. :C
Back to top Go down
Sigma
Admin
Sigma

Zektbach Cosplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zektbach Cosplay   Zektbach Cosplay Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 3:11 pm

Wow, I guess I'll just lay out my plan for my Sigma wig while I agree getting on good short wig for the base is the best idea, I have an old long wig lying again that I'm using.

I plan to make extensions out of the fiber I cut off the wig,and buy more exentions. Then I'm going to dye it all with sharpie, which works pretty well. Then I'm going to use wire as a base for the lightning parts. Beyond that I'm winging it.

I'm hoping to start on mine soon so maybe I could show you how it's going?
Back to top Go down
http://zektbach.tumblr.com
Matin Catorce

Matin Catorce

Zektbach Cosplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zektbach Cosplay   Zektbach Cosplay Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 9:24 pm

I think my next Zektbach one is myself trying to make Ido's yukata? A yukata might be a good for total noob like I am lol.
But I tend to do many many reshoot of my cosplays, with Matin the worst one.
Kukaru need a reshoot now that we know more from drama CD XD, the photos from last August is still with the other photographer, granted there were plenty of Gijiri & Kukaru crack photos XD

AHH i wish new pv comes out soon, I wanna see properly drawn A.Millia not just her pop n'music icon :3
Back to top Go down
Ido

Ido

Zektbach Cosplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zektbach Cosplay   Zektbach Cosplay Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 3:21 am

Currently at a convention, so I wont be able to post as much, but I wore my L'erisia, and I took a few more photos, I'll get them up as soon as I can. Oh, and someone actually recognized L'erisia, and I literally started to tear up because I was so happy!!

@lemishie- Your empress Hannes is looking beautiful so far...all that detail!!!

I wish I could help with ideas for a Sigma wig, but I really have no idea! xD

@Matin- Go ahead and post some pictures of you cosplaying, all the ones I have seen on DA are so beautiful~ and YEEES, do Ido's yukata~! I would absolutely love to see that!! <3

Yeah, I wonder how long that pv will take... please not long?
Back to top Go down
http://sealer-of-wenkamui.tumblr.com/
Matin Catorce

Matin Catorce

Zektbach Cosplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zektbach Cosplay   Zektbach Cosplay Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 6:26 am

As Ido said, I spam already so much on my DA account lol, I might posted the one that I never posted to DA maybe? (though that being said the one on DA's and others are usually the best pick out of gazillion with fail derpy face lol)

Turii Malchut (my friend Shinka as Kukaru, previously Nox lol)
Zektbach Cosplay Elo-110820-0033-Edit-2_sml

Masinowa Malchut
Zektbach Cosplay Elo-111016-0221-Edit_sml

Kukaru (Shinka as Gijiri)
Zektbach Cosplay P617165119-3
Hey broo~~~

Zektbach Cosplay P938643985-3
May the manliest man win!

Well lastly, this was done on May and the I haven't put out any photos from this shoot yet, but have a snippet of most likely to be my most favourite photo of the shoot (actually wanna use this for the signature lol)
Zektbach Cosplay Forum_sign
Back to top Go down
lemishie

lemishie

Zektbach Cosplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zektbach Cosplay   Zektbach Cosplay Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 7:30 pm

-does fangirl scream-
WHY YOU GUYS SO ADORABLE? ;/////////////////;
-stares and squeaks every now and then-

...........I'm tempted to ask if you have a crack picture where Gijiri is molesting Kukaru (or vice versa). Somehow that scene where Gijiri told Kukaru to strip take off his top so he can molest see his back always struck me as one of those hidden funny innuendo for dirty-minded/yaoi fans, lol. ;;;;

Last edited by lemishie on Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Matin Catorce

Matin Catorce

Zektbach Cosplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zektbach Cosplay   Zektbach Cosplay Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 11:11 pm

Actually the Gijiri and kukaru was shoot on August last year, so before the drama Cd was out.
I didn't even sure yet if kukaru has the same kagachi eye yet lol, but now I want to reshoot with Kagachi tatoo now on the right eye.
Honesty, I like Malchut so I cosplayed her. But as for Kukaru, the many crack pics of Gijiri and Kukaru are the reason made me want to cosplay him XDD
We did a crack on Gijiri blowing kiss, Kukaru cheek get pinched by Gijiri and Kukaru hiding under Gijiri fur cape orz. I'm so sad we didn't do crack on both of us eating instant cup noodle together ;3;
Hopefully next time sob (i hate that my partner is on the other side of the seaaaaa and I'm forever alone hereee /rolls to the edge of cliff)

@Ido: its amazing someone actually recognised you as L'erisia!
No one ever did with me ;3; instead they thought I was Gwendolyn from Odin Sphere when i did matin (lol fair enough) though 85% of my cosplays are too obsecure for audience here ;_;
Back to top Go down
Lien~Clewing

Lien~Clewing

Zektbach Cosplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zektbach Cosplay   Zektbach Cosplay Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 5:42 am

Whooo, so I found a kind of normal picture of my Nox cosplay from 2009 ( whoa 2009 XD 3 years ago actually)

Wig moving a bit and wearing here a glasses but oh well :C
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
lemishie

lemishie

Zektbach Cosplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zektbach Cosplay   Zektbach Cosplay Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 12:26 am

Smart!Nox, eh? ;D
THEM NECK FRILLS. I HAZ A FETISH FOR THEM. (It's probably one of the best features I loved about Nox.) ;W;

I hate when wigs move (it takes forever to get them in place again). Why you no stay still, wigs? D:

Do you still have your Nox cosplay, I wonder?

Last edited by lemishie on Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Matin Catorce

Matin Catorce

Zektbach Cosplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zektbach Cosplay   Zektbach Cosplay Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 10:06 am

Yay~~ It's great that you have a photo of your Nox cosplay!
Ah yeah, wig ;3;
I usually need to pin them at least on 4 section to secure them and I hate how sometimes the back part of my real hair stick out a bit (ah short hair problem) even after being carefully securing them with wig net.

Masinowa Malchut wig is the most annoying one to wear, it's..so heavy and the hairband often slips OTL

Anyone else has problem wig long wigs? I mean I love seeing them long wig being pretty and all (also love drawing them) but I sure can get annoyed on how easily tangled they are and all (there is reason why I keep my real hair short lol)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Zektbach Cosplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zektbach Cosplay   Zektbach Cosplay Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zektbach Cosplay
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next