The Epic of Zektbach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For ALL of the English Speakers!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Favorite PV?

Go down 
+6
lemishie
Hannes
L'erisia
Matin Catorce
Ido
Malchut
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
L'erisia

L'erisia

Favorite PV? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite PV?   Favorite PV? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 12:25 am

XD I'm just an animation hivemind! This is another reason why Zektbach appeals to me so much. The animations are quite stunning and beautifully executed!!!~<3
Back to top Go down
http://http://shiningdemonsdomain.tumblr.com/
HarlequinMask

HarlequinMask

PostSubject: Re: Favorite PV?   Favorite PV? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 10:33 pm

L'erisia wrote:
XD I'm just an animation hivemind! This is another reason why Zektbach appeals to me so much. The animations are quite stunning and beautifully executed!!!~<3

I know what you mean xD
zektbach and MAYA are one of the many things that are inspiring me to become an animator in the future.
though im not capable of doing good 2D animation (pretty much because im too busy with school to practice -__-)
Back to top Go down
Matin Catorce

Matin Catorce

PostSubject: Re: Favorite PV?   Favorite PV? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 9:03 am

It's hard for SHIO to be compared to MAYA. Animation skill aside, what set MAYA apart from other animators and illustrators are her strength in concept/composition. I mean if we are talking technical, MAYA still need work on body proportion and all. But she plays her strength really nicely which is her combination of colours and composition.

I think that's what set MAYA PV apart from even more fluidly animated stuff like openings in anime or etc.
For example, take her illustrations in her site. It's more of the simpler drawings she did but the concepts are interesting. With PV is also the same, granted her animation is also amazing, I'm much more amazed on her take to depict the story and idea. Many of this came from Ristaccia which made it my fave PV so far, like if people were given theme to show Nox rejection and ended up with Hannes, most probably show it in more direct way, like if in anime op cliché maybe Matin reaches for Nox franticaly and when her hand doesnt reach Nox, then it shows close up of her sad face and all. But MAYA directed it like storybook type and it felt much more intriguing and powerful, I especially love how Hannes and Nox fly a bit and curve, pause a bit and fall into 'darkness' together.
In Kagachi, how MAYA portray Gijiri build up of frustration by using the analogy of the small flower blown away by the winds countless time, the petals keep drops up until he decides to just rip the flower out with his own hand.
Back to top Go down
http://aomarine.weebly.com
The_Sealer

The_Sealer

PostSubject: Re: Favorite PV?   Favorite PV? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 3:13 pm

really like Apocalypse PV.
no comment Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Spugna

Spugna

PostSubject: Re: Favorite PV?   Favorite PV? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 10:19 pm

Speaking of Maya, I wonder if she will continue to do Zektbach's PVs since, from what I heard, she has left Konami and Zektbach is still technically under Konami

Well I guess they could license her work and stuff
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite PV?   Favorite PV? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Favorite PV?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Epic of Zektbach :: The Awakening Marks :: Music Discussion-
Jump to: