The Epic of Zektbach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For ALL of the English Speakers!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Music Types

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Malchut

Malchut

Music Types Empty
PostSubject: Music Types   Music Types Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 3:37 pm

Well, I was just listening to Apocalypse, then Kagachi immediately after. It made me think about the different styles and types of music in the world, and also how many different types are used in Zektbach. So, I figured I'd ask what types of music everyone likes.

As for myself, I generally like at least something from every genre of music. I'd have to say that my favorite type varies on my mood, though I do listen to more mellow songs more often. But at times, really fast music or music with a chaotic beat is extremely fun to listen to. Also, and although it isn't exactly a type of music, songs that are just generally sad, or filled with dark emotions are reeeaally amazing to me~ <3

So, what all do you guys enjoy~? I'd love to hear ^^
Back to top Go down
lemishie

lemishie

Music Types Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music Types   Music Types Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 7:08 pm

I pretty much like all type of genre of music myself. xD
Though I guess I lean to orchestra or instrumental type of music more often. Also I have an immense soft spot for instrumental eastern music. And vocal-wise, any foreign language music (except Vietnamese and Chinese, gawd, I'm a racist to my own heritage, lawlz) usually catch my ears too.

(Though I usually listen to a lot of rap and pop music on the radio in the car. LA kid, babeh~ B3)
Back to top Go down
http://www.lemishie.weebly.com
Ido

Ido

Music Types Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music Types   Music Types Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 10:58 pm

Hmm, I don't even know what to call the music I like.. I guess its quite a variety as well, though I don't usually like country or rap. I looove strings a lot, I know that! So music with a lot of string instruments is wonderful! Oh, and and like Malchut, I like sad, darker songs, generally more than happy songs. And for vocals, I noticed I prefer female vocals, especially those with a little bit deeper voices. Like Keiko Kubota~ And Yayoi Yula, fell in love with her voice as soon as I heard Wenkamui. Multiple people singing, or a whole choir is also reallly nice~ pretty much everything I listen to on a regular basis is foreign, and I love hearing pretty much any language in music, or even made up words~
Back to top Go down
http://sealer-of-wenkamui.tumblr.com/
L'erisia

L'erisia

Music Types Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music Types   Music Types Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 9:49 am

...Very interesting topic! For starters, I do hate rap of any kind (Sorry Mishie!). Personally I like music in any language. (But a foreign language is more suitable for the likes of me). I am the little girl raised on nothing but orchestra music since I was in the womb, so I do prefer the more the orchestra side of things. (And just as a preference my top four instruments of mine are Violin, Organ, Water Phone (Look it up! It's in Blind Justice!) and Piano.)
But this brings me to Zektbach. Zektbach attracted be by the idea that his music is indeed orchestrated, but with a modern twist that people of this generation would enjoy and not just the sophisticated person that's drinking tea with orchestrated music playing in the background.
Zektbach is so amazing to me because he has the talent to create different styles of music. From the best mix of pop, choir, and orchestra that I've ever heard; Ristaccia, to the depths of the Middle East; Shamshir Dance, to his native homeland; Masinowa, and just the mix of violins and techno. (L'erisia Primary Logic). Its just so amazing to me that he can do all of this! He uses everything at his disposal. Japanese, English, Russian... Ah! It just feeds my weird obsession with different languages being spoken! I like anything that Zektbach dishes out! Vocal wise.... Yes choral vocals are the best. And not just in Zektbach, I prefer the coral vocals in Tatsh songs, like (I think...?) the most popular, Xepher for example.
Long post is long, thanks for your time.
Back to top Go down
http://http://shiningdemonsdomain.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

Music Types Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music Types   Music Types Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Music Types
Page 1 of 1