The Epic of Zektbach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For ALL of the English Speakers!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

About Hannes X Nox thing

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
The_Sealer

The_Sealer

About Hannes X Nox thing Empty
PostSubject: About Hannes X Nox thing   About Hannes X Nox thing Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 10:10 am

Does they really met somehow??
If yes, where is it???
It still bugs me out -____-
Back to top Go down
nadyXD

nadyXD

PostSubject: Re: About Hannes X Nox thing   About Hannes X Nox thing Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 12:36 pm

Nox and Hannes met in the Fragments Drama CD. Nox was helping Hannes and Nox said his name to her, then asked for her name, but before Hannes could say it Adhuk appeared searching for Nox and Hannes ran away.

This is what I undertood, though. I can only understand a few things in japanese, but I think its something like this.

I read somewhere here in the forums that Memento Mori will be chapter 8, and the scene in the Ristaccia PV where Nox cuts his hair will be explained in a future chapter, so maybe we'll know if Nox and Hannes really married and bacame the Emperor and Empress of Noigllado.
Back to top Go down
The_Sealer

The_Sealer

PostSubject: Re: About Hannes X Nox thing   About Hannes X Nox thing Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 9:48 pm

I see... Thanks for the detail explanation Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Shamshir Zamouk

Shamshir Zamouk

PostSubject: Re: About Hannes X Nox thing   About Hannes X Nox thing Icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 11:42 pm

Does anyone have updated info on this? It seems to be a big black spot in what has been translated so far
Back to top Go down
Matin Catorce

Matin Catorce

PostSubject: Re: About Hannes X Nox thing   About Hannes X Nox thing Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 11:52 am

There seems to be a few people wondering about the 'relationship' between the two.
Someone put an ask on my tumblr a while back, so I am just copy pasting my answer here:

The whole Nox and Hannes being married is just fan assumption from Ristaccia PV as the scene there kinda indicate the two will ended up together, especially the image of two them standing side by side in their ‘other outfit’ after the scene when both of them hugged and falling into the ‘darkness’. This image has a vibe of King and Queen or Emperor and Empress to it, hence fans speculate that the two will ended up together and ruled together, therefore the whole ‘married’ thing. I don’t know about ‘they might have been married’ part, but more of ‘they could be married in the future’ as Ristaccia PV was said to be the snippet of the story as a whole.

As far as official/confirmed information goes, the only interaction known between Nox and Hannes so far is their brief meeting at Dilia (is that how that city or town spelt?) where Nox helps Hannes (this is in the Hannes's diary Drama CD). Other than this there is no other interaction between the two of them yet. They might meet again but I will leave that alone until Zektbach fills the time gap between end BJ drama CD to chapter 8 and ending. Because the guidebook is jut giving the dot points of the chapters all the way to the end which he tends to do in advance and later slowly reveals more details and all.

However it is indeed stated in the guidebook that from that brief meeting between Nox and Hannes, both Nox and Hannes think each other existence bring great peace/tranquility to him/her.

----------------------------------

As far as I can speculate, I think there is definitely signs that Nox and Hannes is being each other 'love interest', the misleading part is the Ristaccia PV being no longer completely 'valid'
Many informations before the release of Turii Panta Rhei, is being made invalid/contradicting the new informations released on newer media. One of them is Nox cutting his hair. When the Zektbach twitter still active, the answer given when being asked about this was 'it will be told in the future'. Then in the guide book it is explained as 'the cutting of hair in the PV is the symbolism of Nox's despair' or something along that line.
Back to top Go down
http://aomarine.weebly.com
Jezza

Jezza

PostSubject: Re: About Hannes X Nox thing   About Hannes X Nox thing Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 12:07 pm

thx Matin Catorce for the info  Laughing 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: About Hannes X Nox thing   About Hannes X Nox thing Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

About Hannes X Nox thing
Page 1 of 1