The Epic of Zektbach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For ALL of the English Speakers!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ristaccia pieces

Go down 
+3
Spugna
Hannes
Matin Catorce
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Matin Catorce

Matin Catorce

Ristaccia pieces Empty
PostSubject: Ristaccia pieces   Ristaccia pieces Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 11:09 am

Well, this post is to discuss any speculation or discussion relating to Ristaccia pieces.

We know from the prologue there are 8 pieces of Ristaccia in total, the one make appearance already are..

1. Apocalypse: Hannes
2. Tyrfing: Nox
3. Trisagion: Matin
4. Colada: Shamshir
5. Ame no Hoakari: Gijiri
6. ?unknown? held by Gadena race in the past, current where about unknown
7. ?speculation? : Malchut/A.Millia
8. missing

First, let me make myself clear about Matin's Ristaccia.
At this point I'm not sure if she owns one or two, however definitely not THREE. Blind Justice PV was created before the concept of Ristaccia created. The moment Ristaccia PV is made, her previous design of 3 jewels necklace is gone and replaced by Trisagion instead. (seriously Blind Justice has the most ever changing and contradicting things one after another..)
Then, okay, so maybe she has two. One on her customised armour corset and one on trisagion.
Here is when confusion start... As Ristaccia PV shown and Puzzle artbook stated, Trisagion is the sword of hope 'born' from the ristaccia on Matin's armor chestplate. Ristaccia album cover showing everyone holding their respective ristaccia inserted weapon while Matin, missing Trisagion instead just hovering her hands above the glowing red jewel on her chest.
To make things more confusing, the drama CD. All the fuss Agiona make about the perfection of Trisagion etc, but never a single time there is any mention about other 'ristaccia' or if the red jewel on Matin's chest plate is even connected to ristaccia on trisagion. At this point I think it is safe to say Matin only got one piece of ristaccia and it is with Trisagion. As for the red jewel on her chest plate, I don't know... I would like to think it is part of the ristaccia on trisagion, hence Trisagion can be summoned from there (it is cool anyway) *sigh* again, drama CD only showing Matin grabbing the sword and everything from a normal sheath or so from the sound of it.

No.6's ristaccia. From Wenkamui chapter it is told a beast race found a ristaccia and evolved into a being closer to human in the sense of wisdom. It doesn't tell any further what happened to the said ristaccia (this being happened ages before year of Nox and Matin, who knows if the very same Ristaccia ended up being inserted into the weapon we are all already know, Tyrfing or Colada, Apocalypse or even connected to no. 7's ristaccia. I ruled out Trisagion since it has been in Humina's hand to begin with and Ame no Hoakari was alongside the same timeline with Gadena attacking Wenkamui)

No. 7's ristaccia... well ... we only see A.Millia design and there is a questionable red jewel worn by A.Millia on her tiara thing.
Anyway speculation, speculation~~ lol

Back to top Go down
http://aomarine.weebly.com
Hannes
Admin
Hannes

Ristaccia pieces Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ristaccia pieces   Ristaccia pieces Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 11:27 am

I always thought that Matin's Ristaccia was on her armor, since the Trasagion was 'born out of the Ristaccia piece in her armor'. I can only understand bits and pieces of the drama C.D., so I can't really say what goes on in there, but perhaps because it is born out of Ristaccia, the jewel on the sword is like a part of the original piece in her armor?

Like, I think they're clearly both Ristaccia, but they're the same piece, because one was born from the other.

Ahhhhh, I wish someone would translate the drama C.D. so we knew what was going on (I really wanted to do an English dub of it too T_T)
Back to top Go down
http://saiyanserenityv.wix.com/zektbach
Matin Catorce

Matin Catorce

Ristaccia pieces Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ristaccia pieces   Ristaccia pieces Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 11:37 am

Understandable if the actual Ristaccia is the one on her chest if the concept of Trisagion being born from it is the main deciding factor.
The only problem is the history of Humina in first Ristaccia war. Isn't it said because Trisagion protected Humina race from being completely annihilated after Ristaccia war, hence it is called as Sword of Hope and ruler of Humina is carrying the sword as the tradition or so? If that's the case doesn't that make Ristaccia on Trisagion the 'original' one?
In the drama CD when both Nox and Matin are unconscious under Ristaccia's influence dream thing (whatever that scene is called arghh) still the only talk in there is about Trisagion and Tyrfing. So confusing lol.
Maybe Matin meant to have 2 pieces then Tomosuke changed his mind to 1 piece only so he can create more story and character with one more available Ristaccia *shrugs* (both him and MAYA seems to have a habit of changing things...)
Back to top Go down
Hannes
Admin
Hannes

Ristaccia pieces Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ristaccia pieces   Ristaccia pieces Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 11:49 am

Ohhhh yeah, I forgot about the Ristaccia war. Ughh, that throws a wrench in my split piece theory. I mean I can still think of a couple ways it could hold up (like the sword being 'born' out of the armor piece even back then, or the sword piece actually birthing the armor piece and the sword can go inside of it simply because they are the same piece), but we have such limited information regarding the Ristaccia war, there's no way we could know exactly what happened back then! *sob*

It's most likely that he did change his mind, but I can't help but want to make sense out of it! D:

Regarding the drama C.D., did it come with like a Japanese script? Some drama C.D.s do.
Back to top Go down
http://saiyanserenityv.wix.com/zektbach
Matin Catorce

Matin Catorce

Ristaccia pieces Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ristaccia pieces   Ristaccia pieces Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 12:06 pm

It came with booklet like Masinowa, but none for the actual script Sad
I'm bad at reading and better at listening, but when it comes to a new word you never know about before having a text is a better way to pinpoint what exactly it is meant to be, arghh.
I wish the person who did the translation before comes back, I have gazillion questions to askkkkk
Back to top Go down
Spugna

Spugna

Ristaccia pieces Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ristaccia pieces   Ristaccia pieces Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 5:26 am

...I thought one of the pieces of Ristaccia was with the Rufina? I mean, since each of the 8 races had one piece each, and since the Rufina were one of the survivors, wouldn't it make sense that they would still have their piece?
Back to top Go down
The_Sealer

The_Sealer

Ristaccia pieces Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ristaccia pieces   Ristaccia pieces Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 10:47 am

Spugna wrote:
...I thought one of the pieces of Ristaccia was with the Rufina? I mean, since each of the 8 races had one piece each, and since the Rufina were one of the survivors, wouldn't it make sense that they would still have their piece?

I gotta agree with this one. maybe rufina "hid" it somewhere so an unexpected event in the future (maybe) from some whatever group or race or sumthin coincidentally found it and misuse it and *BAM* think the rest for yourself Very Happy it is fun to think "randomly" for what happen about it in the future rather than frustrate yourself clown
Back to top Go down
Star Child

Star Child

Ristaccia pieces Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ristaccia pieces   Ristaccia pieces Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 1:40 am

I'm quite sure the piece of ristaccia is on trisagion and not on her chest, because in the end of Ristaccia's MV you can see Shamshir, Hannes, Nox and Matin making movements with their swords, and the characters are colorless but the piece of ristaccia incrusted in their swords (which appears red). When Matin appears the jewel in her sword is red but not the jewel in her armor.

Edit: Though now I noticed there's another part where she's like taking out trisagion from the jewel in her chest so that confused me. Maybe the jewel in her chest was the original ristaccia, but when trisagion was born from it, the power transfered to the ristaccia in the sword (?)
I'm not sure about it though, but if the jewel in her chest was an active piece of ristaccia it would have appeared red in the end of the ristaccia MV
Back to top Go down
Matin Catorce

Matin Catorce

Ristaccia pieces Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ristaccia pieces   Ristaccia pieces Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 11:14 am

We all pretty sure the 'main' one is the one on Trisagion, we just get confused with the concept of Trisagion summoned from the said Ristaccia jewel on her chest plate.
PV aside, the PUZZLE book stated the Trisagion 'born' from the jewel on her chest plate. Though by now I think it is safe to say that they actually scrapped the idea. Looks like they stay with Drama CD from now on onwards.

As you can see from the previous posts, the idea that the one on her chest plate is the original one is shot down since Trisagion has already been existed since the first Ristaccia War. What caused the confusion about the jewel on Matin's chest plate come from 3 things:

- What was written in puzzle artbook about Trisagion born from the jewel on her chest plate.
- Image of Matin summoning the Trisagion in Ristaccia PV
- Cover image of Ristaccia album. In this cover everyone (that owned Ristaccia) brandish their ristaccia inserted weapons, yet Matin in the middle only has her hands hovering over the glowing red jewel on her chest plate.

All in all Blind Justice is really the MOST INCONSISTENT from all of them in Zektbach stories/arc. Judging from guidebook that was released recently, it is safe to assume they have long abandon the idea of summoning Trisagion from the jewel on Matin's chestplate.
With BJ I think they go with Drama CD as the most 'canon' one to date and abandon everything else that is not in drama CD. As I mentioned before, drama CD only keep mentioning about Trisagion this and that, if Matin jewel on her chestplate is also Ristaccia surely the Agiona will also make fuss about that one as well. Not to mention, that in drama CD it is definitely heard that when Matin handle Trisagion, it does sounded as normal sword in sheath and all.
Back to top Go down
Matin Catorce

Matin Catorce

Ristaccia pieces Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ristaccia pieces   Ristaccia pieces Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 12:15 pm

Update:
So speculation on A'milia hair ornament being ristaccia is no longer valid and as another member reminded me that one ristaccia most likely used by Rufina race (to make themselves into memeplex?) then i can swap the speculation of Amilia's one with this one.
Still one piece hasn't being made clear yet then.
Back to top Go down
Nox Catorce

Nox Catorce

Ristaccia pieces Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ristaccia pieces   Ristaccia pieces Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 1:09 am

Hey people, there is something i'm not sure is the right time to share, but here i go.
I don't know if you already have the correct information, but if you don't, I think I discovered the race that had the Colada at the beginning.
Somedays ago I was trying to trace the weapons's original wielding races. And I only succeeded with Shamshir's weapon, which, for me, comes from the Amourinas. Look: the information about the races say that this race lived in the southeastern part of Garukia continent, and it's known that Shamshir found the Colada at Assia's Sand Cave, that is in the southeast of Garukia. It makes sense, don't?
Again, if it's already known which race had this weapon, then ignore what i said. Embarassed 
Back to top Go down
Matin Catorce

Matin Catorce

Ristaccia pieces Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ristaccia pieces   Ristaccia pieces Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 12:40 am

That is possible though honestly I haven't check or remember in details about all the races.
If Colada used to belong to Amourina race that would be interesting since Millian tribe said to have connection to Amourina. Considering how Sasha is illustrated with slightly darker skin, it would be a nice linkage that Shamsir and Sasha ancenstor could be closely connected.
Back to top Go down
nadyXD

nadyXD

Ristaccia pieces Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ristaccia pieces   Ristaccia pieces Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 8:27 am

About the swords: Apocalypse, Hannes' sword, most likely belonged to the Militiana species, as they buried their treasure in "God's Island", and Hannes found Apocalypse in the bottom of Lourdes' Well. (I think it was a well? I'm not sure.)

about Amenohoakari: I think it was made by the Humina with the Ristaccia piece that belonged to the Gadena? I need to check on this, but it's probably something like that.
Back to top Go down
Matin Catorce

Matin Catorce

Ristaccia pieces Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ristaccia pieces   Ristaccia pieces Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 8:48 am

Amenohoakari is definitely has different piece to the one owned by gadena. Gadena used a piece to evolve into more intelectual being that they previously are, and then attacking Kagachin to obtain more ristaccia which is in Amenohoakari.
Back to top Go down
nadyXD

nadyXD

Ristaccia pieces Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ristaccia pieces   Ristaccia pieces Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 10:02 am

ooh thanks!
Back to top Go down
Nox Catorce

Nox Catorce

Ristaccia pieces Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ristaccia pieces   Ristaccia pieces Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 1:16 pm

I agree with nadyXD about Apocalypse. There's no doubt that Fallarien is "God's Island", isn't? Because when I read the information about the races I wasn't very sure which island is referred, Fallarien or L'avide, thinking something like L'avide could be God's Island for the Militianas and/or the Culottianas, or L'avide is the true God's Island (revelations affraid ), but it's sort of improbable, isn't it? It makes much more sense it being Fallarien, due to the history of the island and what it represents (miracles, blessings, paradise, things like this).
It's right, Apocalypse was found in the bottom of the Spring of Lourdes, that is maybe a well, I imagine.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ristaccia pieces Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ristaccia pieces   Ristaccia pieces Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ristaccia pieces
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Epic of Zektbach :: The Awakening Marks :: Theories-
Jump to: