The Epic of Zektbach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For ALL of the English Speakers!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A little Zektbach fanart project~

Go down 
AuthorMessage
L'erisia

L'erisia

A little Zektbach fanart project~ Empty
PostSubject: A little Zektbach fanart project~   A little Zektbach fanart project~ Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 2:06 pm

Hello fellow Zektbachians!

I know there are a lot of artists here on the forum, so I guess I shall share some of my craptastic art.
Recently, I started to experiment with an cartoon style, and I found one that I really like to work with.
How does this fit into Zektbach you may ask? Fear not fellow reader, because it will make sense in a few seconds.
MAYA of course does the character designs for Zektbach, and from what I've noticed she puts A LOT of detail into clothes. Now my cartoon style simplifies a lot of detail.
So the challenge I gave myself was to draw the important Zektbach characters in (somewhat) chapter order, simplify them while at the same time keep the complexity of the clothes. So far I finished Shamshir and I'm working on Lien at the moment. Later today I'll post Shamz and see what you guys think! ^^ Some character designs I'm not looking forward too.. (I'm looking at you Giziri, Masinowa!Malchut...Grumble grumble..)

So yeah, thought I'd share this with you guys.

.:EDIT:.
So yeah, here's Samshir! P.S. TO the people on here that speak Japanese... I'M VERY SORRY FOR BUTCHERING THE CHARACTERS. (The last one was a pain in the butt...)

A little Zektbach fanart project~ E4c38112
Back to top Go down
http://http://shiningdemonsdomain.tumblr.com/

A little Zektbach fanart project~
Page 1 of 1