The Epic of Zektbach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For ALL of the English Speakers!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hi~!! I finally joined!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
asa+kari

asa+kari

Hi~!! I finally joined! Empty
PostSubject: Hi~!! I finally joined!   Hi~!! I finally joined! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 3:50 am

Hello!

I'm asa+kari (calling me Kari is fine haha) and I've finally joined this forum after lurking for a while LOL.

I found out about Zektbach a long time ago.. probably around the time when Blind Justice was in pop'n music's catalog and later ported to a DDR game. At that time, there wasn't much translated info on the Epic of Zektbach so my interest waned after a while. Sometime later.. my interest rekindled after having learned that Akiko Shikata (what kind of magic did Tomosuke had to recruit Shikata into singing songs for the epic..) sang Turii ~ Panta Rhei and later Raison D'etre. Sadly, the lack of further translated material meant that my interest for it would decrease while focusing on other series lool. Basically.. my attention went on and off in regards to Zektbach haha.

It wasn't until sometime last year that I learned that LeMishie was a Zektbach fan that I finally committed myself into reacquainting with Zektbach loool. xD I didn't even know Zektbach drama CDs released! ..though I didn't listen to them until this month lolol I'm terrible

I generally like most characters, but I have soft spots for Matin, Nox, ..and Malchut haha.
I haven't declared which OTPs I like yet.. but after listening to the drama CDs, I grew fond of shipping Matin x Falo and Malchut x Kukaru... only to learn that they sunk wahhh

Anyway.. I felt kind of bad for not getting back into the series sooner so once in a while, I try to make time to make some fanart and whatnot. Lately, I transcribed and attempted to translate Turii ~ Panta Rhei from the guidebook. I could try tackling on a few more translation projects.. but I invested into many other series and stuff so I'm hard-pressed to find time to do so. ^^;

So for now.. I'll just see if I can doodle some more Zektbach-related fanart and maybe plot out a few things to sell at a artist alley haha.
Back to top Go down
http://asakari.tumblr.com
Matin Catorce

Matin Catorce

PostSubject: Re: Hi~!! I finally joined!   Hi~!! I finally joined! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 11:54 pm

Welcome to the forum <3

Zektbach update is far to long in between and it does make it hard to maintain the interest high all the time lol. But YAY~~ more fans are always good \^O^/

Back to top Go down
http://aomarine.weebly.com
Sigma
Admin
Sigma

PostSubject: Re: Hi~!! I finally joined!   Hi~!! I finally joined! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 1:54 am

Welcome to the forums!

Like what Matin said it is difficult to stay in super Zektbach mode when you run out of material to really obsess over (I generally turn to trying to convince people I know into reading it, my success rate isn't particularly high though...). I'm glad you decided to join us, and can wait to see anything you may create!
Back to top Go down
http://zektbach.tumblr.com
asa+kari

asa+kari

PostSubject: Re: Hi~!! I finally joined!   Hi~!! I finally joined! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 3:11 am

Matin Catorce wrote:
Welcome to the forum <3

Zektbach update is far to long in between and it does make it hard to maintain the interest high all the time lol. But YAY~~ more fans are always good \^O^/

Hello aomarine!
We've never talked, but I've seen your work through the zektbach tag at tumblr haha. So.. it's really nice to meet you through here!

Yes~~ Zektbach updates only comes around sparingly. And in some cases, "new" material would be only published in multimedia such as drama CDs, books, or even appearances in other bemani rhythm games haha. Again, those appearances also appear sparingly because game refreshes (new/updated versions) aren't frequent LOL.

Sigma wrote:
Welcome to the forums!

Like what Matin said it is difficult to stay in super Zektbach mode when you run out of material to really obsess over (I generally turn to trying to convince people I know into reading it, my success rate isn't particularly high though...). I'm glad you decided to join us, and can wait to see anything you may create!

Thank you!!

Haha, I haven't tried convincing new people I know to read it, but I have another friend who knows of Zektbach.

I beliece the difficulty has to do with how fragmented the Zektbach story is. @_@; It's a lot better than when it began a few years ago, but material remains scattered and not a lot of people are willing to go through several different webpages just to get a general (or thorough) understanding of the Epic of Zektbach lool.

Anyway.. it's nice meeting you here! ^o^
Back to top Go down
Ido

Ido

PostSubject: Re: Hi~!! I finally joined!   Hi~!! I finally joined! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 3:46 am

A bit late, but it's great to see you here at the forums! Thanks again for your translations of Turii, it's fun to be able to sing it, and know what it's about~ And always fun to have more fans here!

So yeah, enjoy your stay! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://sealer-of-wenkamui.tumblr.com/
asa+kari

asa+kari

PostSubject: Re: Hi~!! I finally joined!   Hi~!! I finally joined! Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 1:08 am

Ido wrote:
A bit late, but it's great to see you here at the forums! Thanks again for your translations of Turii, it's fun to be able to sing it, and know what it's about~ And always fun to have more fans here!

So yeah, enjoy your stay! Very Happy

Thank you!

I look forward to enjoying my time here. C:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi~!! I finally joined!   Hi~!! I finally joined! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi~!! I finally joined!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Epic of Zektbach :: Welcome to Aria Te'Laria! :: Introduce Yourself!-
Jump to: