The Epic of Zektbach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For ALL of the English Speakers!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chapter 7 - A'Milia and the Milian tribe

Go down 
+3
lemishie
Ido
Matin Catorce
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Matin Catorce

Matin Catorce

Chapter 7 - A'Milia and the Milian tribe - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7 - A'Milia and the Milian tribe   Chapter 7 - A'Milia and the Milian tribe - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 5:27 am

That's true, though i think zektbach is more consistent after Turii was out. Blind Justice is the one with the most inconsistent of them all.
I think at this point until further explanation is out it is safe to assume that the first possibility is the more likely.

I think A'Milia is still Malchut. I mean the winning pic of A'Milia in pop n music showing the moon turned to Kukaru. So if she still retain the memory as Malchut, then I say she is still Malchut. Not to mention how MAYA is being real persistent about the eyebrows to maintain the special feature to connect them as one person.
Back to top Go down
http://aomarine.weebly.com
lemishie

lemishie

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7 - A'Milia and the Milian tribe   Chapter 7 - A'Milia and the Milian tribe - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 4:04 pm

Or maybe it's done on purpose?
Suppose like Zektbach (character) wrote all these chapters in the Epic but they're merely nicer/modified version of the actual events?
People do tend to exaggerate some things to make it more... epic, for better lack of word. XD ;;;;;
Sorry, if I'm keep on beating on a somewhat dead issue.
I dunno, somehow I feel this issue pertained to one of Hannes' dreams about an old man (Zektbach????) in a cabin, repeatedly editing the “articles” of a book. Yet at the end, he's failing to edit them because perhaps, some supernatural force doesn't want the actual events to be erased/forgotten?
It feels like this issue is important because we got a somewhat a similar peek at the end of Shamshir OVA of a medieval book closed by an old man's hand under a darkly-lit room (with Nyoah? there on the side).
Of course, perhaps not, since Tomosuke finally proclaim Zektbach's (first?) arrival in this chapter. @___@;;;;
Back to top Go down
http://www.lemishie.weebly.com
Matin Catorce

Matin Catorce

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7 - A'Milia and the Milian tribe   Chapter 7 - A'Milia and the Milian tribe - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 10:59 am

Hi everyone, I just edit the first post and added about chapter 7 from Zektbach Guidebook.
Cheers~
Back to top Go down
http://aomarine.weebly.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7 - A'Milia and the Milian tribe   Chapter 7 - A'Milia and the Milian tribe - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chapter 7 - A'Milia and the Milian tribe
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2