The Epic of Zektbach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For ALL of the English Speakers!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Uh hello zektbach fans! :3

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
HarlequinMask

HarlequinMask

Uh hello zektbach fans! :3 Empty
PostSubject: Uh hello zektbach fans! :3   Uh hello zektbach fans! :3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 11:39 pm

Hello~ My name is claudia and I've been a zektbach fan for like a year or two and I LOVE IT. I just love the music, the animations, and the story!
but i don't really know much about the story as i should D'x like seriously you guys seem like the Gods of Zektbach Knowledge compared to me tongue

My favorite song is either Wenkamui or Primary Logic and my favorite character is Malchut (adorable with an awesome design) you can find her all over my sketchbook xD

now this is the first time i join a forum so im just like "uuuhhhhhmmmm ok hi idk what to do?"

anyways i would love to talk to other zektbach fans and learn and talk and cosplay and and and and yea ok :3

Back to top Go down
Ido

Ido

PostSubject: Re: Uh hello zektbach fans! :3   Uh hello zektbach fans! :3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 8:15 pm

Hello!! ^_^ another new Zektbach fan, happy happy!

af;dkjsaf Wenkamui and Primary Logic happen to be my two favorite songs too (along with Ark Ouroboros) Oh, you draw too~? Very Happy

Just go and post anywhere, because yes, talking about zektbach is just so much fun <3

Back to top Go down
http://sealer-of-wenkamui.tumblr.com/
Matin Catorce

Matin Catorce

PostSubject: Re: Uh hello zektbach fans! :3   Uh hello zektbach fans! :3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 6:17 am

Hi Harlequin,

Welcome to the forum.
There is no need to be shy or hesitant to post.
Basically if you see other posts we made they are all pretty much a rabid fan screaming and ramblings all over the place XD

Back to top Go down
http://aomarine.weebly.com
HarlequinMask

HarlequinMask

PostSubject: Re: Uh hello zektbach fans! :3   Uh hello zektbach fans! :3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 8:41 pm

Matin Catorce wrote:
Hi Harlequin,

Basically if you see other posts we made they are all pretty much a rabid fan screaming and ramblings all over the place XD

Yea i kinda noticed xD
Back to top Go down
L'erisia

L'erisia

PostSubject: Re: Uh hello zektbach fans! :3   Uh hello zektbach fans! :3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 1:49 pm

Once again I'm late to the welcoming comity.. (I blame school of course.)
And I'm very happy to see more new people popping onto the forum and of course WELCOME!!!

And don't worry, if you just look up the English Fan site most info will be on there.
But probably like you, I know nothing about the drama CD's (Which is still something I need to ask about) so that's something to ask about around the site! ^^
Don't worry, we don't bite. Everyone here is connected with the love of Zektbach!
Once again, welcome!
Back to top Go down
http://http://shiningdemonsdomain.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Uh hello zektbach fans! :3   Uh hello zektbach fans! :3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Uh hello zektbach fans! :3
Page 1 of 1