The Epic of Zektbach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For ALL of the English Speakers!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Guide book discussion: obviously SPOILERS ALERT

Go down 
+5
lemishie
Kukaru
nadyXD
L'erisia
Matin Catorce
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Matin Catorce

Matin Catorce

Guide book discussion: obviously SPOILERS ALERT Empty
PostSubject: Guide book discussion: obviously SPOILERS ALERT   Guide book discussion: obviously SPOILERS ALERT Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 7:00 am

This is from IDO's tumblr. I put this here so we can start misc discussion and spazz and screams here.
I'm sure proper chapter translations will be posted appropriately in other threads later:

Looking around for guidebook information, came across this blog

http://eyrie.exblog.jp/20006183/

From skimming through it, it seems to have some information about it?! Quick translations, I’ll look more into it when I have time, but what I’ve gotten is that

- Project Ouroboros was the project to turn humanity into data to escape destruction

-However Joah questions this world without change, and revived the cause of destruction- meme=L’erisia. Meme is the cause of conflict

-In chp.7 A’milia saves Shamshir, Nox, Matin, but Hannes can’t be saved because she was born from the ristacccia

-Nox and Matin become 1 existence, become transcendental, and understand the structure of the world, that it is dominated by meme

-In chp. 8 A’milia, Sasha, Nox, Matin, Shamshir, confront Gijiri, (L’avide) and they defeat him, then defeat L’erisia at the ruins of the flying ship

-Lien’s father was indeed imprisoned by Agiona

Could have made errors, as I said I was just skimming, but WOW SO MUCH INFORMATION IF IT IS INDEED TRUE

And from me, here is the image MAYA posted on her twitter in celebration of Guidebook release
[img][/img]Guide book discussion: obviously SPOILERS ALERT BGadgZcCEAAUWW_
Back to top Go down
http://aomarine.weebly.com
Matin Catorce

Matin Catorce

PostSubject: Re: Guide book discussion: obviously SPOILERS ALERT   Guide book discussion: obviously SPOILERS ALERT Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 8:27 am

(I'm sorry for double post, but I don't want to crowd original post with my personal comments and I can't wait for other reply first as I need to get this off my chest)

I hope when they mean by Nox and Matin become one existence is in conciousness/completing the transcendental genes thing and not literally combining 2 physical bodies of them into 1 body. I'm pretty cool with plot twists so far in Zektbach including Falo's death and all, it is sad but adds to characters and story. But if body fusion happens it is way too weird and it is like killing 2 characters to give birth into one new foreign character. If I want to see 2 people body combined into one I'll watch Dragon Ball not Zektbach ><; I'm sorry for whining about not wanting this to happen, but for me if this really happen, it is far worse than actually killing Matin or Nox and a real put off too.

That aside, surprising how Shamsir actually ends up in 'good guys' group and Gijiri has become more and more tragic and badass being the second last boss kind of thing. It is stated Gijiri will be defeated, is he just gonna be defeated or died as well? If he does die, that means really... all hot guys in Zektbach are all dead...

And seriously... NO PAIRING IS SAFE IN ZEKTBACH ISN'T IT? orz
Back to top Go down
L'erisia

L'erisia

PostSubject: Re: Guide book discussion: obviously SPOILERS ALERT   Guide book discussion: obviously SPOILERS ALERT Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 5:01 pm

(Oh my gosh I laughed at Shamshir in the picture! She's like "This book pleases me let me lift up my sexy leg in joy yay.")

But I agree Matin, I would have never thought of Shamshir on the "good" side! And also in the sense that it would be weird of Nox and Matin to fuse together literally.... I mean, I think that it would be out of place, and how would it even occur? Just all of a sudden "Hey Matin, I'm good now. *BAM* fusion." (But then again, I don't get a lot of explanations from Zektbach. Like, how did Lien create Nox and Matin in the first place?!)

And poor Hannes! She can't be saved! D:
Back to top Go down
http://http://shiningdemonsdomain.tumblr.com/
nadyXD

nadyXD

PostSubject: Re: Guide book discussion: obviously SPOILERS ALERT   Guide book discussion: obviously SPOILERS ALERT Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 5:24 pm

Also, it is probably going to be in the book, but we still don't know why the heck Lien looks like Joah. And well, about Gijiri being the second to last boss, I kind of expected something like that to happen, I don't really know why. And I'm happy that Shamshir was able to saved but I'm super sad that Hannes didn't have the same fate. I really love her.
Back to top Go down
Kukaru

Kukaru

PostSubject: Re: Guide book discussion: obviously SPOILERS ALERT   Guide book discussion: obviously SPOILERS ALERT Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 6:30 pm

Oh my gosh! I can't get over the part about Project Ouroboros! Bygooooootts!!! Gosh, I have a strong feeling it's connected and if it's not then what the heck is it?!! I really hope the thing with Matin and Nox isn't a body fusion thing as that's been said already, but that'd be...weird... And if Gijiri's in fact dead oooooh how Ido's gonna be sad. First Ido now Gijiri! Maybe he's okay. Hopefully, there's going to be something revealed about Joah? He's a big hole in the Zekt world that NEEDS to be filled! My sexy baby must be brought into the light!!!
Back to top Go down
http://destroyeroftime.wordpress.com
L'erisia

L'erisia

PostSubject: Re: Guide book discussion: obviously SPOILERS ALERT   Guide book discussion: obviously SPOILERS ALERT Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 8:19 pm

Oh yes, more info about Joah is a must!
Also, Matin, isn't there supposed to be some secret tracks or something? XD I just remembered that interested me.
Back to top Go down
nadyXD

nadyXD

PostSubject: Re: Guide book discussion: obviously SPOILERS ALERT   Guide book discussion: obviously SPOILERS ALERT Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 8:43 pm

Info about Joah and a full body colored artwork of him please. Like I said in another topic Joah is at the top of my cosplay list.

About the tracks, the full list was revealed some time ago:

1.Ristaccia
2.シャムシールの舞
3.ZETA~素数の世界と超越者~
4.Blind Justice~Torn souls, Hurt Faiths~
5.Apocalypse ~dirge of swans~
6.Turii-Panta rhei-
7.Raison d’e^tre~交差する宿命~
8.The Sealer ~ア・ミリアとミリアの民~
9.revelation(from Zektbach official web)★
10.Masinowa(from Zektbach official web)★
11.village hidden in the mist(from Zektbach official web)★
12.innocent wish(from Zektbach official web)★
13.The Last twins(from Zektbach official web)★
14.Theme of Misakuya(from Zektbach Novel CD Series ~Masinowa~)☆
15.rotten tree(from Zektbach Novel CD Series ~Masinowa~)☆
Back to top Go down
Matin Catorce

Matin Catorce

PostSubject: Re: Guide book discussion: obviously SPOILERS ALERT   Guide book discussion: obviously SPOILERS ALERT Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 9:26 pm

Ughhh I did some digging in twitter whole night and looks like it really is a body fusion thing. I am so disappointed and ready to rage quit DX
That has to be the biggest breaker I ever had in fandom worse than character death or anything. I still hope they decide to change or scrap it when the actual media comes out be it drama cd, game (there is a mention of possible game apparently) or PV. or the JP fans took the written words wrong which is unlikely.
Well if it is indeed happen I refuse to love the fusion noxmatin and stay by my old Matin thank you /flips table

Gijiri's end seems epic and gosh, to think L'avide is the song for Gijiri's end thing.

Nope nope I can't get over the stupid one body fusion thing, someone help me please, I have a fandom breakdownnnnnn.
Back to top Go down
lemishie

lemishie

PostSubject: Re: Guide book discussion: obviously SPOILERS ALERT   Guide book discussion: obviously SPOILERS ALERT Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 10:43 pm

FOREVER CRYING SINCE THE END OF ZEKTBACH IS THE END?
Well, at least for the written one. No offense to anyone that loves Shamshir, but I'm kind of mad that she gets to survive while Hannes doesn't. I'm also upset about Gijiri too even though it was pretty widely agreed that he was going to die in the end anyway. BUT I'M SO SAD HE HAD TO BE THE BAD GUY EVEN THEN.
(THERE GOES MY GIJIRIXAMILIA PAIRING, MY LAST FAVORITE OTP. SOBS.)

Zektbach is a shipwrecker. He's a total shipwrecker. I was honestly surprised he choose to write off Hannes when he said that she was his favorite Zekt character. :\
WHYYYYYYYYY, ZEKTBACH? WHHHHHHY, YOU NO LIKEY SHIPPING? YOU EVEN KILLED YOUR FAVORITE?

Definitely crossing fingers for the game though. I will do anything to get my hands on it. *q*

Ugh, some of these revelations put me down (even though I'm always constantly nagging for a conclusion /karma hits). I'm just hoping that since the written chapters tend to be vague in actuality, that the drama cd(s) will be more epic and much more satisfying because right now, I feel meh to borderline unsatisfied. A lot. In many areas.

And what about the other 2 (3) Ristaccia jewels? We never got any idea what happen to them, did we? o3o

I never thought they would literally fuse Matin and Nox though, how would that work out? o3o;;;

STILL WAILING ABOUT MY GIJIRIXAMILIA LOVE. SOBS. I HOPE THEY HAVE A DECENT, CUTESY CONVERSATION TO FUEL MY BROKENHEARTED OTPNESS FOR THEM. SOBBBBSSSSSSS.
Back to top Go down
http://www.lemishie.weebly.com
L'erisia

L'erisia

PostSubject: Re: Guide book discussion: obviously SPOILERS ALERT   Guide book discussion: obviously SPOILERS ALERT Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 11:35 pm

did.. someone...say...G A M E?!

A flicker of hope arises in me that this will come to be. I don't even care if I don't know a lick of Japanese I will import that. ALL OF I T.

:C Oh Zektbach, fusion? *sigh* Well.... hm then.

I do want to wait until more written stuff comes out. Like you're right Mishie, what did happen to the other 2 Ristaccia's? And how did A'Milla defeat L'erisia? HOW DID SHAMSHIR LIVE THIS LONG ANYWAY.

It's funny how Zektbach reveals these major plot points then decides to elaborate on them later....
Back to top Go down
nadyXD

nadyXD

PostSubject: Re: Guide book discussion: obviously SPOILERS ALERT   Guide book discussion: obviously SPOILERS ALERT Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 11:46 pm

Actually, I think the fusion has been hinted at the artwork of Special Chapter 3 in the Ristaccia booklet. Like, Nox and Matin as two halfs of a single being. BTW, in the moment I'm neutral about the fusion. I want to see more information about that to form a more solid opinion.

AND HOLY SHIT, A GAME? ZEKTBACH IS GOING TO BE THE END OF ME.

Quote :
HOW DID SHAMSHIR LIVE THIS LONG ANYWAY.

well, in the most recent point of the Ristaccia booklet timeline Shamshir is 38 (she was 19 in the events of Chapter 1). Its not a really long time, maybe she lived hiding in somewhere, maybe near the Ristaccia Ruins, since in this time she is still L'erisia's puppet. OR I MISUNDERTOOD YOU. IDK.
Back to top Go down
Sigma
Admin
Sigma

PostSubject: Re: Guide book discussion: obviously SPOILERS ALERT   Guide book discussion: obviously SPOILERS ALERT Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 12:10 am

Gosh I really hope more Sigma information comes around (and that she shows up in the story again) and maybe we will even get more pre-ristaccia wars info (or is this wishful thinking).

I am sad Hannes is going to be a bad guy completely but the reason makes sense to me, and I expect to see some fusion dances with Matin and Nox be created or I will be sorely disappointed in this fandom!
Back to top Go down
http://zektbach.tumblr.com
L'erisia

L'erisia

PostSubject: Re: Guide book discussion: obviously SPOILERS ALERT   Guide book discussion: obviously SPOILERS ALERT Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 12:41 am

O.o Shamshir is 38? I thought there was a lot of time that passed between the Lien/Shamshir arc and the Nox and Matin arc! Well, I must be misaken then, oops~ Thanks Nandy!
And an appearence of Sigma would be fantasic!
Also, any word on the OVA with the guide book? (Some more wishful thinking here.) Speaking of Sigma, I would love to see her "hair" animated in the said OVA. That would be just plain fun to watch! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Matin Catorce

Matin Catorce

PostSubject: Re: Guide book discussion: obviously SPOILERS ALERT   Guide book discussion: obviously SPOILERS ALERT Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 3:31 am

nadyXD wrote:
Actually, I think the fusion has been hinted at the artwork of Special Chapter 3 in the Ristaccia booklet. Like, Nox and Matin as two halfs of a single being. BTW, in the moment I'm neutral about the fusion. I want to see more information about that to form a more solid opinion.

It is not that it is not hinted. It does make sense in a way but like no?
Their characters are interesting because they are twins. They are mirroring each other and completing one another. Making them together is good, but actually combining them into one body kinda defeat the purpose/charm?
Well anyway I still pledge loyalty to Matin and Falo, they have lots of work to do to be able to convince me on this fusion thing.
Back to top Go down
Ido

Ido

PostSubject: Re: Guide book discussion: obviously SPOILERS ALERT   Guide book discussion: obviously SPOILERS ALERT Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 4:21 pm

(Thanks for posting my tumblr post here Matin, it was 3am here and I had to sleep!)

But wow, I'm so excited that Project Ouroboros was mentioned again, and that there is information about the Earth people, and Joah, and L'erisia! This is the stuff I've been waiting for, and it's what I'm going to translate first I think!

Ohh man, from what I can tell, I'm satisfied with Gijiri's end, if he really is dead... (well now both him and Ido are dead.....) And I mean, he was alive for so long, so I guess that it's good that he can finally die..
BUT WHAT HAPPENED TO HIM THAT HE HAD TO BE DEFEATED?! I mean we don't hear about him for A FEW CENTURIES then he shows up at L'avide of all places and is defeated?! WHY?! It better be explained!!

And if there really is a game man I'll be so excited!! I already play lots of video games, so zektbach+game= perfection <3

Not sure I like the fusion either, I agree, they were interesting characters separate, as twins, so I guess we just hope it can be reversed or something?

I still want more history though! Ristaccia war, the 8 races, details of the history of each part of Aria Te'laria...
And I hope Junaguni Ruins is mentioned somewhere, because its been bothering me for a while.
Back to top Go down
http://sealer-of-wenkamui.tumblr.com/
Matin Catorce

Matin Catorce

PostSubject: Re: Guide book discussion: obviously SPOILERS ALERT   Guide book discussion: obviously SPOILERS ALERT Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 8:40 pm

MAYA design is usually amazing, so she might be able to convince me into liking the NoxMatin cluster, but it will need a goddamn amazing one to convince me lol. At this point I prefer to think of the fusion as both of them died and a new individual reborn, kinda like how A'milia is.
Besides at the end of the drama CD both Matin and Nox agree on how you are you, I am me, we are not the same but we are linked.

I'll work on chapter 8 asap for the Gijimilia moment thing lol. Though it confuses me how memento mori is also chapter 8? So maybe it is 8.2 or so?

The game thing I am not sure, it is just tomosuke keeps saying in his comments like if this is RPG... And he did mentioned about how it would be nice to comicalise zektbach in the nico live broadcast. But yeah would be awesome if done correctly.
I am kinda dissappointed there are no new images in the guidebook not even full body pic of A'milia and Sasha DX an sheesh I am glad I went ahead with ristaccia Matin cosplay, by the time if they ever show full coloured pic of ristaccia pv outfits Matin and Nox is probably by the time I'm not cosplaying anymore lol.
Back to top Go down
ZETA -memeplex-

ZETA -memeplex-

PostSubject: Re: Guide book discussion: obviously SPOILERS ALERT   Guide book discussion: obviously SPOILERS ALERT Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 12:48 am

L'erisia wrote:

Also, any word on the OVA with the guide book? (Some more wishful thinking here.) Speaking of Sigma, I would love to see her "hair" animated in the said OVA. That would be just plain fun to watch! Very Happy

So this is my speculation on the OVA. I think that they scrapped it.
Why do I think that? Because Every chapter (Except for the 2nd one, mainly because there is no other way to expand it) has received SOME sort of media.
-Chapter one: Obviously the OVA
-Chapter 3: Drama CD
-Chapter 4: Another Drama CD
-Chapter 5,6, and Gaiden: MORE DRAMA CD'S!!! (What's with Tomosuke and drama cds?)
-Chapter 7,8: Guidebook

I don't think they ever will finish it, unless someone with a lot of funding can get it done!
As much as I want to see the other chapters animated, I just don't think that it will ever happen. I think that the OVA was a one time thing......
Back to top Go down
Matin Catorce

Matin Catorce

PostSubject: Re: Guide book discussion: obviously SPOILERS ALERT   Guide book discussion: obviously SPOILERS ALERT Icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 8:53 am

ZETA -memeplex- wrote:
L'erisia wrote:

So this is my speculation on the OVA. I think that they scrapped it.
Why do I think that? Because Every chapter (Except for the 2nd one, mainly because there is no other way to expand it) has received SOME sort of media.
-Chapter one: Obviously the OVA
-Chapter 3: Drama CD
-Chapter 4: Another Drama CD
-Chapter 5,6, and Gaiden: MORE DRAMA CD'S!!! (What's with Tomosuke and drama cds?)
-Chapter 7,8: Guidebook

I don't think they ever will finish it, unless someone with a lot of funding can get it done!
As much as I want to see the other chapters animated, I just don't think that it will ever happen. I think that the OVA was a one time thing......

Ah, you have to keep in mind that chapter 4 and chapter 3 drama CD was out first before making the OVA.
And it is not Tomosuke with drama cd, making first adaptation from game or something into drama cd is a very common thing in Japan. Some mangas also got its first adaptation into drama cd first, or only. Basically because it is cheap and it works I guess? It is sound only without any images, but since you have the material beforehand, say manga or in zektbach the PVs and illustration, fans can work out their imagination through the drama CD.
Speaking with Zektbach being music based stuff, drama CD is actually pretty appropriate really, since it is sound-only media.

They might have scrapped the OVA, as I keep complaining about whenever people saying about something should be made into anime, making into anime cost a lot and speaking from experiences 95% of the time game to anime ended in failure... Very seldom it ends up great. In the case it ends up in failure, it already ate up so much of the funds and basically after that OVA, Zektbach updates are getting bigger and bigger interval time.

With chapter 7 and 8, they are relatively new stuff. As I mentioned in guidebook thread, Tomosuke did say in his NICO live interview a while back that guidebook is not 'the end' of zektbach.
Sure he might have laid out all the main points until the end, but he might still elaborate it more in the future with PVs, more songs or drama CDs.
Masinowa materials were out like way from the first album, 'Ristaccia' on 2009 or beginning 2010? And still details of it was being shown little by little through bits of bits until Masinowa album and drama CD. In which Masinowa album is like a year later?
Speaking of strange, then it should be chapter 2 really. That is the only chapter that hasn't being explored much or given the media. It's weird considering how the role of Lien as transcendental being play into big thing in the later chapters.

I am not future reader, but basically it is too early to say chapter 7 and chapter 8 end on guidebook alone. I actually see the guidebook as the introduction to these 2 chapters (except chapter 7 has already got pop n' music)
Another thing is because Tomosuke is such a busy man, he is now like undertaking like how many projects? Zektbach is merely one of his many pseudonym names. He has LANA and Hinabita to work on too...

Back to top Go down
ZETA -memeplex-

ZETA -memeplex-

PostSubject: Re: Guide book discussion: obviously SPOILERS ALERT   Guide book discussion: obviously SPOILERS ALERT Icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 4:07 am

So that is why the ending chapters seemed rushed.
You do have a pretty valid point.
Now, if we exclude the guidebook as the media for Chapters 7-8, that means we have a potential manga volume(s) coming, or a game.
I personally like manga's, but a game would complete my LIFE!!!!
I just hope that if they DO make a manga, that we get a longer Gijiri battle! Just having him look at A'milia and he just....... ages into dust, THAT DOESN'T DO FOR ME!
AND THAT TWIN FUSION!!!
That better end too!
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth7

Elizabeth7

PostSubject: Re: Guide book discussion: obviously SPOILERS ALERT   Guide book discussion: obviously SPOILERS ALERT Icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 9:49 pm

Ack, I didn't see this thread. I am sorry!

...... Nox... Matin..... become one?

A'Milia and L'erisia "die"?

Gijiri actually DOES die?

...... Tomosuke just went and gave us the eventual ending to the series in a nutshell..... just like that?

..... Good glory, what on earth have I missed?

*ahem* But yeah, I'm going to sit here and try to absorb this rush of new information. The part that hit me the hardest was Nox and Matin merging into one being. I just..... What.

But excuse me while I pick my jaw up off the floor after all these sudden reveals.
Back to top Go down
ZETA -memeplex-

ZETA -memeplex-

PostSubject: Re: Guide book discussion: obviously SPOILERS ALERT   Guide book discussion: obviously SPOILERS ALERT Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 12:51 am

Elizabeth7 wrote:
Ack, I didn't see this thread. I am sorry!

...... Nox... Matin..... become one?

A'Milia and L'erisia "die"?

Gijiri actually DOES die?

...... Tomosuke just went and gave us the eventual ending to the series in a nutshell..... just like that?

..... Good glory, what on earth have I missed?

*ahem* But yeah, I'm going to sit here and try to absorb this rush of new information. The part that hit me the hardest was Nox and Matin merging into one being. I just..... What.

But excuse me while I pick my jaw up off the floor after all these sudden reveals.
Sorry if the spiolers really surprised you. But... YEAH!!! I am seriously hoping that the twin fusion ENDS!!!! WORST THING EVER!!!
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth7

Elizabeth7

PostSubject: Re: Guide book discussion: obviously SPOILERS ALERT   Guide book discussion: obviously SPOILERS ALERT Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 8:37 pm

Haha, it's not that I don't like the NoxMatin fusion thing (I'm actually cool with it - I've seen crazier things. MUCH crazier things....). It's just that it, combined with everything else, caught me off guard.

No, what I'M pondering over is

1. How does that even work? What do we even CALL Noxmatin? And what GENDER will they me? Male? Female? M to F trans? F to M trans? Neither gender? Both Genders? Multiple genders? A hermaphrodite? No seriously, what even WOULD they/he/she(????) be???

2. How much funny can we get out of this revelation? Seriously, the concept of Nox and Matin fusing together opens up SO many options for comedy, and it'd be hilarious. Seriously, once we learn what combined!NoxandMatin is like, I expect dozens of 4koma poking fun at it and how Noxmatin will have to muddle through the process of getting used to being two people at the same time. It's horrible, but it just seems so funny.

I'm sorry, I'm a horrible, horrible person.

On that note, I can deal with Gijiri, L'Erisia, and A'Milia dieing, since all the really good characters die first (It's a sad lesson I have learned from Sound Horizon, the Evillious Chronicles, Dangan Ronpa, and various other thingamajigs where everybody died in the end). The thing that threw me off guard were the whole Noxmatin thing, and the fact that Tomosuke just threw the ending in our faces without any warning.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
ZETA -memeplex-

ZETA -memeplex-

PostSubject: Re: Guide book discussion: obviously SPOILERS ALERT   Guide book discussion: obviously SPOILERS ALERT Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 10:17 pm

Yeah. It caught me off guard too.

Spoiler:
[/quote]

Actually, it states somewhere (I don't remember where) that the twins where created by Lien to pass on the evolved gene (the Transcendental gene) to the world. Just thought I'd state that. I don't mean to blow MASSIVE holes in your theory (and it's pretty good, too). But, still..... And the guidebook even states that their Transcendental genes activated after L'erisia died faded from existence, and fused into one Transcendental being.
Back to top Go down
Matin Catorce

Matin Catorce

PostSubject: Re: Guide book discussion: obviously SPOILERS ALERT   Guide book discussion: obviously SPOILERS ALERT Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 2:58 am

he fusion doesn't happen after the ending.  
As the translated version I posted in the chapters section under 'chapter 8 and epilogue'  the fusion and the fact Hannes cant be save by A'Milia are all mentioned only in Tomosuke commentary note.
We don't know the very exact time it happens, however we know the fusion is already happen even before the showdown with Gijiri which is before the last battle with L'erisia. Time line wise there is a big gap between end of BJ drama CD to chapter of Showdown against Gijiri.
Memento Mori Pv (which oddly both Memento Mori and showdown with Gijiri marked as chapter 8  ) might happen after BJ drama CD or even during the same time only it is more from Hannes POV (in which she also does appear as cameo on BJ drama CD)
So basically the fusion could happen in between end of drama CD and before the start of showdown with Gijiri (at end of drama cd Matin and Nox are still each individual)

As for the gene thing, yes they inherit transendental being genes but they are both born from actual Catorce household looking from the beginning of drama CD.
Not sure if they are directly inherit the genes from Lien, since a long time passed since his death and the birth of the twin. The song called 'Last Twins' could either indicate that just they are the last twins before end of the world (after fight with Lerisia) or they are the last in the line that inherit Lien genes. Can only speculate though lol.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth7

Elizabeth7

PostSubject: Re: Guide book discussion: obviously SPOILERS ALERT   Guide book discussion: obviously SPOILERS ALERT Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 6:08 pm

Ah, it seems my theory was wrong. Eh, it was worth a shot.

I kinda doubt they were the last of the line that inherits Lien's genes, unless Shamshir is immortal, since, you know, according to the guidebook Shamshir appears. So yeah, unless Shamshir is immortal.... Yeah, that's pretty unlikely. 

But based on what the guidebook says on what happens, and what L'erisia is, I don't really think that the world will just suddenly END once L'erisia is defeated. Sure, society may collapse for a while, but I'm sure that, because humanity has advanced to the equivalent of the Middle Ages or the 17th-18th centuries or so, it'll be able to bounce back and carry on as usual. L'erisia's influenced too much for everyone to instantly become cavemen again, or for the apocalypse to suddenly happen (Unless L'erisia and A'Milia's detahs lead to some crazy natural disaster), if mankind's gotten that much information (Which is quite a lot considering), I somehow doubt the removal of a malicious group of memes will drastically effect things.

..... Then again, this is from someone who can't quite grasp what a world without culture of some sort would even BE like. Even CAVEMEN developed some sort of culture at one point, so the concept of not developing, and just staying the same all the time baffles me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guide book discussion: obviously SPOILERS ALERT   Guide book discussion: obviously SPOILERS ALERT Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guide book discussion: obviously SPOILERS ALERT
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next