The Epic of Zektbach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For ALL of the English Speakers!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Video Discussion

Go down 
+2
Matin Catorce
lemishie
6 posters
AuthorMessage
lemishie

lemishie

Video Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Video Discussion   Video Discussion Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 5:06 am

(Not sure if this is the correct place, maybe we need a video discussion section. Lawlz.)

How about let's analyze some videos?

When I was going through my weekly Zektbach hunting news (aka googling it up~, lol). This blog (I go here often, the blogger often offers A LOT of interesting insights) posted an entry that caught my attention.

Link: ameblo.jp/na2sif6/entry-11255841512.html

Pop n' Music Sasha ===>
Video Discussion Sasha110

Memento Mori Sasha ===>
Video Discussion Milian10

Like, oh mai gawd. Sasha already made a visual appearance in Memento Mori a YEAR ago.
….. Either I'm slow, but I'm just... -facepalmed-
ZEKTBACH AND HIS FELLOW MINIONS LOVE TO HIDE THINGS IN SMALL DETAILS.

I wonder if Memento Mori could be considered as an “interlude” with snippets. Granted, Hannes chapter did occur in the middle of the Nolligando civil war where a lot of events happened during that time (except Shamshir and Lien events, even though they made a short appearance in the video).

So does anybody find interesting things that they think nobody really saw?

I'll post up the frames that flash by really quickly in the video so no one gets a headache trying to analyze by watching it again and again like me, lawl.

Spoiler:

Last edited by lemishie on Sat Jun 16, 2012 4:09 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.lemishie.weebly.com
Matin Catorce

Matin Catorce

Video Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Video Discussion   Video Discussion Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 5:32 am

Okay, granted as I only looking at memento mori PV like.. 2 times only, I surely miss a lot since I'm not paying much attention to it OTL

But woahhh, I guess it really is Sasha??
I'll go re-watch the PV again *runs to youtube*

I guess it makes sense if they input all those snippet since it's written in the beginning of the PV that memento mori is chapter 8? I meant in the beginning of the PV it started with the monologue (the narration text) of the older nun in the Hannes's drama CD.
(btw mishie, is it okay if I ask you to PM/email me the blog link? I'll stalk it like hawk too from now lmao)

Sasha in the memento mori still has her hair down and all, could it possibly she's taking refugee from war or something and at that 'shrine' thing she discover Malchut/A.Millia?
Back to top Go down
http://aomarine.weebly.com
Hannes
Admin
Hannes

Video Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Video Discussion   Video Discussion Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 3:16 pm

Whoa, whoa, whoaaaaaaa. Whoaaaaaaa. I think I'm missing out on a lot. Is Sasha a drama C.D. character? Because I know there were new characters introduced, but I never got to learn about them!
Back to top Go down
http://saiyanserenityv.wix.com/zektbach
Sigma
Admin
Sigma

Video Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Video Discussion   Video Discussion Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 4:27 pm

I've heard of Sasha before but only because of the appearance of Amilia and other people discussing her.
Also mishie I'd love to get the link to the blog too, so can you PM it to me?
Back to top Go down
http://zektbach.tumblr.com
lemishie

lemishie

Video Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Video Discussion   Video Discussion Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 5:13 pm

Ahhhhh. Really? I didn't pay attention to that part. ;;;
-goes to rewatch again-

Yea! Yea! I notice that too.
It could be that. Although, one has to wonder how that Malchut body which was trapped in that giant tree in Masinowa somehow went across the pond to the western continent in a lotus. o3o;;;;
Or it could be a slightly different design since it's another artist? Or maybe abstract type of thing going on.

Yea, Sasha is a drama CD character. She appeared in Fragments CD for a bit, I think? And also she makes a larger cameo in BJ CD as well as introducing A'milia to us. Also basically she can talks to her too (with the exception that Matin and Nox talked to her once in their dream-like state).
She's the main leader of the Milian tribe, and one of the parties that helped Nox's side of the rebellion (though I think she was more aware of the bigger picture and Arigona control)?

It won't let me post the link on pm either. ; 3 ;
Alright. Alright. A bit inconvientient but I totally got this, folks.
The link is up there but just a couple of spacing; just remove the spacing between “blo.” and “jp” & “ht” and “ml”. :'D
I'll fix this whole link mess once I hit the 7 day mark and the forum lets me post linkies. ; w ;
The link is to the post about Sasha and other things, btw.

Back to top Go down
Matin Catorce

Matin Catorce

Video Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Video Discussion   Video Discussion Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 6:40 pm

I guess it means Masinowa arc is chapter 6 and 7, while memento mori is chapter 8.

Ahh I wish I'm more fluent so I can read all those things in the bloggg DX
I need to re listen Hannes drama CD again too, only listening to it like 1 times in full and in repeat for track where there is Matin giving out cookies with Falo besides her lol (bias so much) lol!

Ah true, could be different artist's take on Sasha design, just like the colour scheme different of Hannes empress outfit.
Back to top Go down
Ido

Ido

Video Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Video Discussion   Video Discussion Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 9:01 pm

Waiit, what, I completely missed this too! And I watch all my dvds at least once every two weeks... Sure seems to be Sasha though!

Lemishie, thanks for the blog link (hmm, I think I once went here looking up something about Ido, never bookmarked it though...) and explanation of who Sasha is, haha, I still need to finish the Hannes drama and Nox's cd of Blind Justice, so I only vaguely know who she is, I go through those dramas so slowly because I try to understand everything being said, so I keep going back...and fail xD There's a scene with Maitn handing out cookies with Falo?? Didn't know about that, can't wait to see~
oh, Raison D'etre is chapter 6, isn't it?

Wait, when does Malchut go to the ristaccia ruins, and the events of Raison d'etre happen if she's stuck in the tree...? I thought she was defeated by L'erisia there, and sleeps for 600 years then? (though that was my fail translating...) Gaaah, I feel like I'm missing something, and it's bothering me >_< I want to understand the story as best as I can!

Back to top Go down
http://sealer-of-wenkamui.tumblr.com/
lemishie

lemishie

Video Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Video Discussion   Video Discussion Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 9:51 pm

I think my problem is that I keep getting mixed up with Chapter 7 (Gaiden?) and 8 (Oratirio?) so badly. Dx
So I guess with Chapter 8, we'll slightly return to the present?

I remember the cookie scene! It was so cute with Hannes and Matin all so polite and shy with each other. >w<
I think that's where some material for Matin x Hannes came from. o 3 o
(Yea! I think it was the second to last track, not counting the song track, in Fragments drama CD where they met each other. Shortly after she met Nox when he rescued her?)

I think the events in Raison d' Etre basically happens throughout the Masinowa Drama CD. Like whenever Malchut and L'erisia talks to each other during the dream states. I'm guessing that the "fight" scene as decipher in video is probably at the end where Malchut destroyed Masinowa and fall into slumber.

If you look at the Turii video where she destroyed Sui here.

Video Discussion Turiio10 Video Discussion Turiio11 Video Discussion Turiio12

It's similar in reference "tree to sky/space" in Raison d' Etre video.

Video Discussion Raison10 Video Discussion Raison11 Video Discussion Raison12 Video Discussion Raison13

So my guess when she mutter "Ristaccia" as her last word to Gijiri in Masinowa drama CD before she went berserk, she probably "saw" L'erisia and start chasing her in a trance? Basically, Turii is what happened in real life of the destruction. But Raison d'Etre, this is more in L'erisia & Malchut insight of the "battle/destruction". (I hope I make sense. ;;;;; )
Raison d' Etre have bothered me a long time too. xD
Back to top Go down
Matin Catorce

Matin Catorce

Video Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Video Discussion   Video Discussion Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 10:57 pm

Ahhh this is so confusing. In her bio in Masinowa album it is said that after confronting L'erisia at sky ship she went to deep slumber. However, her last words in drama CD is 'If I can't 'erase 'all these' to nothingness'.. L'erisia.. At that time.. At sky ship (we'll meet again)'
I might be wrong on the 'erase all of these into nothingness' part. What she meant maybe bec she said these lines before that 'I'm supposed to be dissolved and washed away.. All the happy things, all the fun things.. And then sad things.. It would be the best if I never know about anything'

L'erisia also said the similiar thing to Malchut at last before the scene of Kukaru death.
Something about if you want to erase it to nothingness, let's meet again at sky ship.

So malchut shouldn't be visiting ristaccia ruin yet at that point.
Raison d'etre, how about the scene where L'erisia is pushed back by Turii power and getting healed by Joah?
Arghhhhh explanation Zektbach!
Back to top Go down
lemishie

lemishie

Video Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Video Discussion   Video Discussion Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 11:57 pm

This is how I'm starting to see this whole thing right now:

[Merely a joke really.]
Spoiler:

-rolls around and clings head in confusion-
By Ristaccia Ruins, she meant spiritually meeting her there, right?
Cause I really can't see how Malchut is going to get allllllllll the way from the eastern continent to the western continent in such a short amount of time. And didn't she fell asleep shortly afterward after berserking?
-rolls-
Back to top Go down
ZETA -memeplex-

ZETA -memeplex-

Video Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Video Discussion   Video Discussion Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 4:21 am

lemishie wrote:

[Merely a joke really.]

[Before Kukaru getting killed]

L'erisia:
So your boyfriend may ditch you get killed. You wanna come over to my crib afterward to forget about him?
I can even get something for you to get high forget about him~
-insert yuri vibe-

Malchut:
He won't ditch me get killed! ; ^ ;

[A few days later.......]

L'erisia:
I told you soooooooooooooo~

Malchut:
-sobs-

Video Discussion Crack110

L'erisia:
Come to me my little loli~
Here just lie down and you won't feel a thing~
-pulls out a springe-

Video Discussion Crack210

Malchut:
-lies down and closes her eyes-
Ok.

Video Discussion Crack310

Malchut:
No wait! My grandpa and grandma told me drugs were bad. And then there was that incident with my sister and brother, and that other child that my third mother ---

Video Discussion Crack411

Malchut:
AND--- OH MY GAWD. DON'T BE ANGRY WITH ME, GREAT ANCESTORS!!!!!

-insert WSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! effect-

Video Discussion Crack510

L'erisia:
-gets blown away-
WOAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!
-spring lands on her arm-
Oh dammit, this drug was supposed to make you see --

Video Discussion Crack610

Joah:
L'erisiaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

L'erisia:
OH MAI GAWD. IS THAT YOU, JOAH?
WHERE JOO BEEN, BRO? :'D

Joah:
L'erisiaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

L'erisia:
What's that? We're going to get married on Tuesday?
Oh I don't know about Tuesday. I was going to get this steriod crackhead chick to kill this boy who looks just like you.

Joah:
L'erisiaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

L'erisia:
Wednesday?
I was thinking about mindbreaking these twins on that day, sorry I ain't free that day either. D:

Joah:
L'erisiaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

L'erisia:
Friday? Awesome! Totally --- Oh no wait, sorry, busy on that day too.
Gotta send out a nun to kill her village. ]:

Joah:
L'erisiaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

L'erisia:
What your connection is breaking? No, wait! Joah!
I need you to return my keys for the spaceship! D8

-And Joah fades off-

L'erisia:
No, wait, Joa--
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh~ I'm floating~ : D

Video Discussion Crack810

L'erisia:
Homgz~ Tree is chasing me~
WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, I CAN FLY~
I BELIEVE I CAN FLY, I BELIEVE I CAN TOUCH THE SKYYYYYYYY~

MEANWHILE........

Video Discussion Turiio12

Malchut:
Ancestors
Hear my plea
Help me not to make a fool of me
And to not uproot my fam'ly tree~

Ah! This made my day! Laughing Laughing Laughing lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Video Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Video Discussion   Video Discussion Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Video Discussion
Page 1 of 1