The Epic of Zektbach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For ALL of the English Speakers!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Netta is doodling quick Zektbach drawings on MS paint

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lien~Clewing

Lien~Clewing

Netta is doodling quick Zektbach drawings on MS paint Empty
PostSubject: Netta is doodling quick Zektbach drawings on MS paint   Netta is doodling quick Zektbach drawings on MS paint Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 7:20 pm

Well, people who get to talk with me on MSN usually find me at some point doodle some stupid quick doodles on MS paint and send to them. So you can this is a topic where you can "invite" a draw and I will quickly doodle it.

Some stuff I had saved:

Sigma X Lien
Spoiler:

Matin
Spoiler:

Sadly most of them got lost ( I drew some amusing stuff like pimp Kukaru with sun glasses and all star children and more stuff like this, why didn't I save it dammit)

Anyway, feel free to ask! And you can ask more than one thing, It helps me ease my boredom!
Back to top Go down
lemishie

lemishie

PostSubject: Re: Netta is doodling quick Zektbach drawings on MS paint   Netta is doodling quick Zektbach drawings on MS paint Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 4:40 am

BABYSITTER GIJIRI BABYSITTING ALLLLLLLLLLL THE STAR CHILDREN.
WITH AN APRON. AND TWO STAR CHILDREN HANGING/SWINGING AROUND ON THE ENDS OF HIS CAPE. <3

AND IDO COMING THROUGH THE DOORWAY SAYING "I'M HOME, HUNNY. : D"
Back to top Go down
http://www.lemishie.weebly.com
Lien~Clewing

Lien~Clewing

PostSubject: Re: Netta is doodling quick Zektbach drawings on MS paint   Netta is doodling quick Zektbach drawings on MS paint Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 10:05 am

Babysitter Gijiri
Spoiler:

Omg what have I done.
Back to top Go down
lemishie

lemishie

PostSubject: Re: Netta is doodling quick Zektbach drawings on MS paint   Netta is doodling quick Zektbach drawings on MS paint Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 5:24 pm

LOL. Gijiri looks like he's having "fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuun" (or "Wait. Why am I'm doing this?.... WHY AM I'M THE WIFE/BABYSITTER?....."). xD
Back to top Go down
Ido

Ido

PostSubject: Re: Netta is doodling quick Zektbach drawings on MS paint   Netta is doodling quick Zektbach drawings on MS paint Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 2:11 am

Ahaha, that made my day! Gijiri's expression xD Ohoho, and I love Ido here, sooo much..just...yes!
Back to top Go down
http://sealer-of-wenkamui.tumblr.com/
Lien~Clewing

Lien~Clewing

PostSubject: Re: Netta is doodling quick Zektbach drawings on MS paint   Netta is doodling quick Zektbach drawings on MS paint Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 1:35 pm

Ask me for more draws then! ANYTHING! -bored to death-

Ask me even 5 things and I will draw them. [Unless I will really not want to XDDD]
Back to top Go down
lemishie

lemishie

PostSubject: Re: Netta is doodling quick Zektbach drawings on MS paint   Netta is doodling quick Zektbach drawings on MS paint Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 2:29 pm

Nox sitting on a large couch and being a pimp with girls (Matin and Hannes) on both sides. And maybe his dead foster sister (give her angel wings and a halo~) can sit down on the ground and holding his knees.
And he can ultra pimped it out with badass sunglasses.

OH YEA, BABEH.
Back to top Go down
Lien~Clewing

Lien~Clewing

PostSubject: Re: Netta is doodling quick Zektbach drawings on MS paint   Netta is doodling quick Zektbach drawings on MS paint Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 3:52 am

Pimp Nox
Spoiler:

Guess what? I don't regret it even a little~
Back to top Go down
lemishie

lemishie

PostSubject: Re: Netta is doodling quick Zektbach drawings on MS paint   Netta is doodling quick Zektbach drawings on MS paint Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 12:14 am

LIKE A BOSS. LOLOLOL. xD

Ah.... For the next one, ah.... Gijiri in bloomers. Or a loli outfit. OR WITH CAT EARS. o3o
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Netta is doodling quick Zektbach drawings on MS paint   Netta is doodling quick Zektbach drawings on MS paint Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Netta is doodling quick Zektbach drawings on MS paint
Page 1 of 1