The Epic of Zektbach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For ALL of the English Speakers!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Non-Zektbach cosplay?

Go down 
+5
Lien~Clewing
lemishie
Hannes
Sigma
Sigmatic Rufina
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Hannes
Admin
Hannes

Non-Zektbach cosplay? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Non-Zektbach cosplay?   Non-Zektbach cosplay? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 4:46 am

L'erisia wrote:
Hannes wrote:
I can't really pick a favorite cosplay of mine, per say. I adore dressing as Hinawa, from Mother 3, because it's really comfy and pretty much my favorite game ever, but then I'm also really proud of how well Nice from Baccano! came together, so I want to wear it everywhere (but don't because I would look really weird in public *sob*)

Non-Zektbach cosplay? - Page 2 57934010Non-Zektbach cosplay? - Page 2 15458710
I was just lurking through this topic and saw this! You make a very nice Hinawa! And that Mother 3 cosplay picture is sssooo cute~

Ahhhhh thank you so much! It's one of those costumes that isn't too recognizable on its own, so when I run into fans and such I get super excited. It's literally my favorite game.

Got a lot of work done for AWA today, I'm working on piecing some Touhou together for myself and my roommate (Marisa and Reimu). Other than that, though, I'm mostly just bringing stuff from previous cons. After AWA though, I get to start getting the big Zektbach group together for MAGfest! SO EXCITED.
Back to top Go down
http://saiyanserenityv.wix.com/zektbach
Ido

Ido

PostSubject: Re: Non-Zektbach cosplay?   Non-Zektbach cosplay? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 11:14 am

Yay, more touhou cosplay!! I'm well on my way in my Shinki cosplay now, I have the basics of the dress sewn and the wig now.
You are going to have a Zektbach group?! That's so awesome!!! Hrm ..MAGfest is probably too far away for me to go to...
I'm going to start working on Gijiri and Ido cosplays for Malchut and I soon, already got some fabric~
Back to top Go down
http://sealer-of-wenkamui.tumblr.com/
Matin Catorce

Matin Catorce

PostSubject: Re: Non-Zektbach cosplay?   Non-Zektbach cosplay? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 11:55 am

Non Zektbach but MAYA related cosplays lol

Maya Takamura TAROT -ENIE-
Non-Zektbach cosplay? - Page 2 Enie0210

and MAYA artwork, 'Tassel' because I have always been liking this one illustration <3
Non-Zektbach cosplay? - Page 2 Tassel10
Back to top Go down
http://aomarine.weebly.com
Ido

Ido

PostSubject: Re: Non-Zektbach cosplay?   Non-Zektbach cosplay? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 11:39 pm

SUCH BEAUTIFUL COSPLAYS!! MAYA related is always good~

I love all the details in Enie's outfit~ and those elaborate tassels! You look so niiice~~

Ooh, I remember seeing that tassel picture on MAYA's site, it's awesome to see a cosplay of it! Excellent, as always <3

Random thoughts, but I recently got into Sound Horizon, and have become very fond of Idolfried, so I wish to cosplay as him sometime~~
Back to top Go down
http://sealer-of-wenkamui.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Non-Zektbach cosplay?   Non-Zektbach cosplay? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Non-Zektbach cosplay?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2