The Epic of Zektbach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For ALL of the English Speakers!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Zektbach Cosplay

Go down 
+8
Malchut
Lien~Clewing
Sigmatic Rufina
Matin Catorce
lemishie
Ido
Hannes
Sigma
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Matin Catorce

Matin Catorce

Zektbach Cosplay - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zektbach Cosplay   Zektbach Cosplay - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 12:03 pm

Sorry for double post, but I just really wanted to share these as I am really happy about them /channelling my Zektbach love all through the photos

Most of you probably have seen this one from my tumblr or DA, but just want to put this one here as well as I'm so happy to finally able to do this pose based on the MAYA illustration I love~ (before was the infamous circle picture of Blind Justice lol)

Zektbach Cosplay - Page 4 Blind-10
(Photo - Elias Lopez)

Zektbach Cosplay - Page 4 Group10 (Photo Alf Alive)
Group photo after 2 years~~ fourth time luckyyyy, my lovely kind friends indulging me in my rabid Zektbach/Blind Justice obsession~~

Zektbach Cosplay - Page 4 Faloma10
(photo by Shinka (Nox))
And all my OTP FOR LIFE feels with Falo x Matin <3

Back to top Go down
http://aomarine.weebly.com
lemishie

lemishie

PostSubject: Re: Zektbach Cosplay   Zektbach Cosplay - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 10:40 pm

-feels the love through the pictures and internet-
I just love love love love loooooooooooooooveeee the second group picture so much. It's... It's.... It's so Zekt-gasmic! ;A;
I love the other pictures too though (and I'm pretty sure I pronounce my undying love to them everywhere too ;;;; ).
Hopefully we'll get to see some pictures from your recent group and solo shoots soon? Yes? Yes? Yes. >//w//<
Anywho, good job~ <3333333333

I would also like to upload some pics here too but then I don't really want to spam too many everywhere since I kind of already shamelessly spam.... in DA, Cure, Cosplay.com, and my blog.... Just about everywhere really. ;;;;;

So I'll just post up some funny ones that I usually reserve in my FB. (*´▽`*)

Zektbach Cosplay - Page 4 _mg_7210

Hannes: You look absolutely smashing in that mustache, Matin!
Matin: So do you, Hannes!
Both: HON HON HON~ -snort- HON~

Zektbach Cosplay - Page 4 _mg_7211

Nox planking. Matin disapproves. Hannes amused.

Zektbach Cosplay - Page 4 _mg_7410

We actually thought he fell into the water when we all turned around to the other direction and heard a big splash after taking this picture. ( ゚ Д゚);;;
He just threw a rock in the lake though. :p
Back to top Go down
http://www.lemishie.weebly.com
Ido

Ido

PostSubject: Re: Zektbach Cosplay   Zektbach Cosplay - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 1:15 am

Matin, lemishie, I'm loving all the photos, always feel free to spam them, mooooore Zektbach!!!Ahahaha I want a Zektbach cosplay group too, it looks like you have so much fun!

Matin, all those photos are so beautiful, and recreating MAYA art with cosplay, it looks so perfect!!

And lemishie, afk;dsa I can't stop laughing xDD

Everyone's cosplays look so niiice <3
Back to top Go down
http://sealer-of-wenkamui.tumblr.com/
Matin Catorce

Matin Catorce

PostSubject: Re: Zektbach Cosplay   Zektbach Cosplay - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 7:07 pm

Thank you guysss~~~~ <3
That was the best I could get for Zektbach group. I want to have a bigger group now sobs or at least the Masinowa crews group. But I am not complaining if I am given another chance to take photos with 4 of us again or just pairing with Falo in nice location XDDD
Its annoying that I am separated from my group in different country sobs.
I can try to gather random cosplay friends to group here but I am the type that the more I like it the more I want the person in group has to be very close friend, or actual fan of the series (i am picky bastard)

Hope everything goes well and will get a quick shoot for Ido this weekend. I can't guarantee great result as I make Ido's outfit myself this time orz.

LMAO MISHIEEEE
Just when I thought of what I am going to write in comment if I ever cosplay empress Hannes next year I saw your last picture! Its great! You should show off more of your empress Hannes costume!
And yeah lol sorry that I spam everywhere /hides in shame
I am thinking of adding comment like 'my husband Nox is not here because I just kick him out of home and gave ultimatum not to come back until he develop a better fashion sense!' When I get to do solo Empress Hannes XD

Ido, you should start with Malchut and do Gijiri and Ido first then maybe you will gather fans for group after your Zektbach panel at Youmacon Wink
Back to top Go down
lemishie

lemishie

PostSubject: Re: Zektbach Cosplay   Zektbach Cosplay - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 1:39 am

Tee hee~ Giving my thank-yous to you guys too. -smooches and sends flying hugs- <3
Although I'm always eager to see anybody's Zektbach cosplay~
COME FORTH, EVERYONE. AND PRODUCE YOUR MAGNIFICENT ZEKTBACH SPIRIT IN COSPLAY
FORM!
\(・∀・)/
And yes, Ido~ We're waiting for the delicious Gijiri and Ido and their bro-manific pictures that you and Malchut will do! ;3
Oh and congratulation on getting the panel in Youmacon! Do us proud, Zekt apostle! (And record dat panel, pretty please!)

Lawl, yes, yes~
We're absolutely bullies as waifu Hannes to her hubby Nox~
It's like... so much fun to tease him and unmercifully kick him around. Tee hee~ (゜∀゜)
But seriously, it is a terrible Emperor outfit (though a bit better than the initial designs MAYA did)...(* ̄m ̄)
I'm sure your Ido cosplay is fine, AoMarine. Actually, better than fine. It will be beautiful and dazzle us like all your other cosplays~ <33333
But -squeals-, hope your Ido pics will come up soon! <333333

I'm going to work on the Masinowa set (Gijiri, Kukaru, and Isago) later in the late Fall season and hoping to do another few group shoots with my other friend who'll be cosplaying as Gijiri and Kukaru and me as A'milia and Malchut. Isago is an iffy and I'm sort making her my test subject when I'm going to sew those poofy pants for Gijiri and Kukaru. Lol. ;;;;;
GIVE US THE OFFICIAL DESIGN FOR A'MILIA-SAMA, MAYA. SO ME AND AOMARINE CAN GO FULFILL OUR WATERFALL PHOTOSHOOT DREAM. (ノ ; ∀; )ノ v⌒v⌒v⌒┻━┻
Back to top Go down
Ido

Ido

PostSubject: Re: Zektbach Cosplay   Zektbach Cosplay - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 3:25 pm

I'll try my best at the panel!! (I can see if one of my friends could record it, though as a warning, I'm awful at any sort of public speaking xD) And Malchut and I MUST do Gijiri and Ido, though I'm not sure I'll have both done by Youmacon ;_; I blame college, I only can sew on the weekends really >_< BUT WE WILL DO IT SOMETIME whenever I finish sewing, it is my dream~. And I sure hope I can start my own zektbach group, I'd be soooo happy!! I'm curious to see how many people come to the panel.

....IDO COSPLAY?!! I CAN'T WAIT TO SEEE!!!! <3

Oohh Masinowa group, that sounds so awesome!!!! <3 <3 Take lots and lots of photos~

Who knows when Maya will reveal official designs for her.. there are a lot of people I want official designs for actually!
Back to top Go down
The_Sealer

The_Sealer

PostSubject: Re: Zektbach Cosplay   Zektbach Cosplay - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 3:33 pm

cosplaying eh... SEEMS FUN!!!
the PROBLEM IS
i'm a guy -___- Embarassed
want to cosplay NOX but i'm a FATASS
any suggestion for what im cosplaying with ?
Back to top Go down
Matin Catorce

Matin Catorce

PostSubject: Re: Zektbach Cosplay   Zektbach Cosplay - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 6:12 am

Hi all, here is a sneak peek of Ido shoot from my phone's instagram.
Excuse the derpy face ORZ The proper photos are in photographer camera awaiting to be post processed hopefully some with addition of blazing flame /o/ (burnnnnnn)

Zektbach Cosplay - Page 4 54631710
unamused typical old man pose Ido~

Today was a very quick shoot before the weather turned too warm and both me and the photographer absolutely die in hot weather and refuse to do any shoot during that season (when we do the result will be my half dead expression)
Not to mention there are a few things need fixing with Ido, like his wig need more layers trim than it is now and need to work out better way with his hair 'ribbons' thing, not to mention in some photos I just noticed the front part of his inner yukata ended too long compare to the back part lmao better adjust that for next shoot OTL

Hi The Sealer,
I have male friends who cosplay as well and they are fantastic, and if you see internet also offer plenty male cosplayers as well Smile You are always welcome to cosplay regardless, as long as you are having fun it is all good ^^ Zektbach world is not having that many male characters, or to be exact most of the main male characters are from Masinowa arc.
Back to top Go down
The_Sealer

The_Sealer

PostSubject: Re: Zektbach Cosplay   Zektbach Cosplay - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 9:43 am

Quote :
"Matin Catorce"]Hi all, here is a sneak peek of Ido shoot from my phone's instagram.
Excuse the derpy face ORZ The proper photos are in photographer camera awaiting to be post processed hopefully some with addition of blazing flame /o/ (burnnnnnn)

Zektbach Cosplay - Page 4 54631710
unamused typical old man pose Ido~

Today was a very quick shoot before the weather turned too warm and both me and the photographer absolutely die in hot weather and refuse to do any shoot during that season (when we do the result will be my half dead expression)
Not to mention there are a few things need fixing with Ido, like his wig need more layers trim than it is now and need to work out better way with his hair 'ribbons' thing, not to mention in some photos I just noticed the front part of his inner yukata ended too long compare to the back part lmao better adjust that for next shoot OTL

It's not so bad really Very Happy nice, if i think Cool

Quote :
Hi The Sealer,
I have male friends who cosplay as well and they are fantastic, and if you see internet also offer plenty male cosplayers as well Smile You are always welcome to cosplay regardless, as long as you are having fun it is all good ^^ Zektbach world is not having that many male characters, or to be exact most of the main male characters are from Masinowa arc.

I see, thank you for your advice, 2 month from now, there will be a Japan-Matsure sumthin in my country (my friend say so), what should i pick ? i need sumthin that simple but not exosing my whole body. im search for the official fanart but they are too complex for me @_@ (im bad at makin sumthin) and joah costume is too conspicuous (nvm about L'erisia and Sigma) so.. any advice >_<
Back to top Go down
lemishie

lemishie

PostSubject: Re: Zektbach Cosplay   Zektbach Cosplay - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 4:39 pm

For his headband, why not place a single strip of black fabric on top of white fabric? Then tie the long piece around your head as Ido would? o3o
Other than that. -fangirls over the eyebrows-
I dunno why but it's just the eyebrows is making me squeal so much. xD;;;;;

Mmm, tis true that the more cuter and interesting guys are from Masinowa.
Perhaps you can do Kukaru and Ido? I wouldn't really recommend Gijiri unless you have a lot of resources, patience, and money willing to pool out (especially that damnable fur cape of his as I'm slowly finding out!). Or maybe that's just me being so fickle about every single detail. ;;;;;
Ido is more easier since it's loose fitting clothes so mistakes wouldn't be too often I think. Is it, Aomarine?
There's also the Sazaragi men and their uniform.

If Masinowa cast aren't your cup of tea, then there's always the ones from western continent of Aria Te'Laria.
There's Falo who's Matin's Knight. Though his armor would be the biggest obstacle.
There's the Arigona members too.
Or Rouven, the scientist looking guy? He's pretty easy, I would think? Long red shirt, black belt, yellow bow ribbon, black tights, red boots, and then a general adjustment to a lab coat? (Hmm, now that I think about, I'm surprised nobody cosplayed him yet since his is really easy to construct....)
How about Matthais? His is a little bit more bulky if I remember correctly.

Or best of all, how about Zektbach himself?
Nothing can beat good ol' Zektbach in his old man costume. <333333333333333
All you need is a fabulous black hooded cloak, his epic beard, and then a staff. If you have an ancient looking book to accompany you, that would totally hit the mark.

Unless you wish to crossplay a female character?
Back to top Go down
Ido

Ido

PostSubject: Re: Zektbach Cosplay   Zektbach Cosplay - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 8:22 pm

*incomprehensible fangirling* Uaaaah Ido cosplay~~~ YOU LOOK WONDERFUL <3 <3 <3 And lemishie is right, those eyebrows are niiiice~~~

Lemishie seems to have a good little list there~ Lien also seems fairly simple...

Hmm, I think I'd like to cosplay Rouven sometime in the future after Ido and Gijiri, I've always rather liked him (though he's a horrible person xD) , and it's comparably easy...

Back to top Go down
The_Sealer

The_Sealer

PostSubject: Re: Zektbach Cosplay   Zektbach Cosplay - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 9:19 am

Quote :
If Masinowa cast aren't your cup of tea, then there's always the ones from western continent of Aria Te'Laria.
There's Falo who's Matin's Knight. Though his armor would be the biggest obstacle.
There's the Arigona members too.
Or Rouven, the scientist looking guy? He's pretty easy, I would think? Long red shirt, black belt, yellow bow ribbon, black tights, red boots, and then a general adjustment to a lab coat? (Hmm, now that I think about, I'm surprised nobody cosplayed him yet since his is really easy to construct....)
How about Matthais? His is a little bit more bulky if I remember correctly.

Thanks a lot for the advice Very Happy im searching them in official art and im confused now @_@ (nvm about Falo because his armor is too tight for me, i think)

Quote :
Or best of all, how about Zektbach himself?
Nothing can beat good ol' Zektbach in his old man costume. <333333333333333
All you need is a fabulous black hooded cloak, his epic beard, and then a staff. If you have an ancient looking book to accompany you, that would totally hit the mark.

HOLY SHIT~~~ never thought about it before O_O, maybe i will try it, if i have a chance to.
Back to top Go down
Hannes
Admin
Hannes

PostSubject: Re: Zektbach Cosplay   Zektbach Cosplay - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 11:03 am

OMG IDO *o*

Ahhhhh it's so beautiful!

Now that AWA is over, I can't wait to get started on Hannes right away! NEED ZEKTBACH COSPLAY IN MY LIFE.
Back to top Go down
http://saiyanserenityv.wix.com/zektbach
Matin Catorce

Matin Catorce

PostSubject: Re: Zektbach Cosplay   Zektbach Cosplay - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 10:44 am

Retake of the Farewell Falo from shoot on May. I just want to share this bec I'm happy with this one as it is has more dramatic feel to it than the first one back in November 2010 XD
Zektbach Cosplay - Page 4 Farewe10

And below is the xtras taken with iphone, I only post these on my weebly and here (because here is special for zektbach related stuff X3 )

Zektbach Cosplay - Page 4 Omake010

Zektbach Cosplay - Page 4 Omake012

More can be seen in my site here: http://aomarine.weebly.com/

OMG Hannes, I remember you mentioned about organising a big Zektbach group with your friends, I hope I can see that soon and so looking forward to it *A*
Yess more Zektbach cosplays are always gooddddd~~~
Back to top Go down
lemishie

lemishie

PostSubject: Re: Zektbach Cosplay   Zektbach Cosplay - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 8:26 pm

@Ido:
We totally need some Arigona cosplaying around here~ -hint hint- ;3

@The_Sealer:
What are you confused about? o3o

@Hannes:
GO HANNES! GO FORTH AND MAKE THAT NUN! AND POST PICTUREESSSSSSS~ <3333333

@AoMarine:
IT'S SO BEAUTIFULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL. DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD8
This version really pulls my heartstrings for the scene. ;3;
And you're right, it does feel more dramatic. Every little thing in the picture makes it more "Epic of Zektbach" like. IT'S SOO.... LAJDOFJSAKFJSOIJFSADJ. I don't know even what I'm blabbing about since my mind is that blown away. xD

Your other pictures in your web is so coolio toooo~ (Even your organization skill for the cosplay section is waaay better than mine. x'D)
Although, I actually really like the second picture for the Nox & Matin compilation picture with the sword than the MAYA version you did. It feels more natural. o3o
And and the single shots for everyone in your group. I WANT A LIVE-ACTION EPIC OF ZEKTBACH MOVIE NOW..... -gurgles- (; Д;)

Back to top Go down
nadyXD

nadyXD

PostSubject: Re: Zektbach Cosplay   Zektbach Cosplay - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 9:19 am

All the cosplays here are so nice! I want to cosplay someone from Zektbach too, but I can't choose between Shamshir, one of the Star Children, and a Joah crossplay.
Back to top Go down
Matin Catorce

Matin Catorce

PostSubject: Re: Zektbach Cosplay   Zektbach Cosplay - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 9:34 am

@mishie: Thank youuu I am happy with that one too (even though it's the scene that wreck apart my OTP sobbbbb)
I like the other half half one too, it's much more dynamic, but the original one has the upper hand being make look alike the official illustration and this 'ying yang' concept to it to begin with. Oh I just upload one more which is the close up of the half Matin half Nox one to my site as well XD;
(I actually planning to make MV dump of Blind Justice this summer, aka: December onwards, while I can't or refuse to do any shoot because of hot weather. I guess there will be a lot of rage and table flipping during the process...)

@Ido: DO ITTT The Agiona cosplayyyyy. It would be cool to see one done, though personally I don't like anyone in Agiona XD; I'm interested with the Eleonora but her and Theo has no picture at all DX

@NadyXD: You can choose your most fave out of them all? XD
Back to top Go down
nadyXD

nadyXD

PostSubject: Re: Zektbach Cosplay   Zektbach Cosplay - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 9:34 pm

Matin Catorce wrote:

@NadyXD: You can choose your most fave out of them all? XD

Well, I think the Star Children cosplay would be cooler with a group cosplaying all of them, so I'll discard this option. So we have Shamshir and Joah.

Joah's outfit is like, one of the easiest outfits to cosplay basically a bed sheet with sleeves and green lens are more easy to find than pink lens, so the only big problem here is find a good wig.

Shamshir's outfit is way more detailed and difficult to make, as it requires various kinds of fabric, beads, feathers etc. and again, its harder to find pink lens. But when it comes to hair, I should just do a couple changes in my own hair and dye it black, it would be certainly cheaper than buying a wig.

Also, I won't cosplay them anytime soon, 'cause my mom's sewing machine is VERY old and isn't working well so we need to buy a new one. When it comes to cost, the Joah crossplay is more affordable. But I would love to cosplay Shamshir, too.

I need to think more about it, but I think I'll cosplay both of them, starting with Joah. probably with a L'erisia plushie because why not
Back to top Go down
Ido

Ido

PostSubject: Re: Zektbach Cosplay   Zektbach Cosplay - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 1:36 am

Ahaha, well I think I'll do a Rouven cosplay sometime in the future then~ seems like fun. Very Happy
Hmmm, along with Eleonora and Theo, there are a lot of people I want to know what they look like, such as Sonigi, Kunigi, Ame no Uzume, Kunue no Himemiko, and as much as I dislike her, Hare no Itoyo... I wonder if any of them will ever be drawn...

@Matin: *stares at the pretty cosplay pictures* Once again, more wonderful Zektbach photos! That farewell Falo one.. I love how emotional it is, I tend to love depressing scenes, and it's done so beautifully <3
..what's this about a Blind Justice MV dump~? That sounds really cool!

@nadyXD: Oooh, Joah~? That would be so great, and adlfjsjkl; YES, a L'erisia plushie, that would be adorable <3 <3
And yay, Shamshir too, we have yet to see any Shamshir cosplay~
Back to top Go down
Hannes
Admin
Hannes

PostSubject: Re: Zektbach Cosplay   Zektbach Cosplay - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 7:05 pm

Ahhhh, it looks like my Matin and Falo won't be able to go to MAGfest, with Nox teetering on the fence. :/
I really thought we were going to all make it this year too! I've been planning this group for three years now!

Ah welllll, at least the group is still happening, we'll just take photoshoots with whoever can't go. ;0;

Anyhow! Time to go get started on Hannes! I'll post some pics whenever I make progress~
Back to top Go down
http://saiyanserenityv.wix.com/zektbach
Matin Catorce

Matin Catorce

PostSubject: Re: Zektbach Cosplay   Zektbach Cosplay - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 9:12 am

@Hannes: though it is cool to get group for event or con, I think having a complete group for photoshoot will be as nice as well~ At least it is more leisure and most of the time you will get a better photos by the end of it as well ^^ I mean I have been reshooting for you all know, like billion of times lol
I am sure with our love of zektbach taking a second shoot is nothing XD
And I'm still looking forward for your group even though its not fully complete (its still more people than I could manage to gather sobs)

@Ido: ah yeah I have been wanting to make BJ cosplay MV with the photos I got, though I bet there will be lots of frustration piling up during the process of editing/compiling it XD;

Back to top Go down
Ido

Ido

PostSubject: Re: Zektbach Cosplay   Zektbach Cosplay - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 5:50 pm

Okay, my friend DestroyerOfTime finally emailed me the pics of my Ido cosplay she took~~ They're just in my front yard after the convention, so nothing too special, but I had SO MUCH FUN going as Ido <3 <3 <3 I hope I can do a nice photoshoot someday..... Uaaaah I just love Ido so much <3

Zektbach Cosplay - Page 4 Camera10

Zektbach Cosplay - Page 4 Camera11

Zektbach Cosplay - Page 4 Camera12

Zektbach Cosplay - Page 4 Camera13
Back to top Go down
lemishie

lemishie

PostSubject: Re: Zektbach Cosplay   Zektbach Cosplay - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 2:15 pm

NOW PRODUCE FIRE MAGIC. B3

But yesh, you're so cuuuuuuuute~
That wig color is nice. o3o

Can't wait for moar pictures~ B3
Back to top Go down
Matin Catorce

Matin Catorce

PostSubject: Re: Zektbach Cosplay   Zektbach Cosplay - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 8:32 am

Hi everyone, here is the preview from my iphone/instagram of the shoot I did yesterday.
Ristaccia version Matin (sobs I have been waiting for how many years for MAYA to get the official coloured illustration of this outfit and still nothing) Seeing Zektbach guide book is due to out next year March, by then this outfit is probably rendered very wrong in term of colour combination orz

Zektbach Cosplay - Page 4 Previe10

MAYA said it is more Navy blue, but unable to find Navy blue i want (one that not close to black) I used this fave blue of mine, royal blue /rolls

Also did younger version Matin with mini Falo
Zektbach Cosplay - Page 4 Matin_10

Hoping to do her other version with knee length skirt and that cool additional leg armour too, but no time.
So hopefully in the future then ^^;
Back to top Go down
lemishie

lemishie

PostSubject: Re: Zektbach Cosplay   Zektbach Cosplay - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 9:19 pm

HUN YUN YUNNNNNNNNNNNNN~
YOU LOOK SHOOOOOOOO ADORABLE AND BEAUTIFUL. ;A;

It's a shame you couldn't bring the Trisagon but seeing it's a cathedral, it's understandable. But still very pretttttty. >/////<

Lolololol, Falo doll is a nice touch.
(Now you should have a Falo body pillow just for crack sake.)
The armor you made for him turn out well. <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zektbach Cosplay   Zektbach Cosplay - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zektbach Cosplay
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next